Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

TMI

immediately suddenly reads goose as town

SOFTBALLS the first vote was AFTER these posts and who talks like this “extremely solid reasoning” “I was about to ask you but you already answered” it’s day 1 you are fabricating consensus

this is such deep and extensive praise for some extremely surface level thoughts. people unfamiliar with strategy or that have different ideas of what strategy is optimal are so easy to frame

this is an interesting vote. here’s what the votecount was at the time:

Ash (5): pandora, Ash, FusionMoon314, Chomps, spookycat27
Badeline (5): pandora, spookycat27, Magnus, RedPandas, Badeline
Anonygoose (2): FusionMoon314, Anonygoose
FusionMoon314 (2): FusionMoon314, Magnus
Chomps (2): Chomps, Anonygoose
pandora (2): Magnus, RedPandas
RedPandas (2): Anonygoose, Badeline
spookycat27 (1): pandora
Prisma101 (1): RedPandas
LittleLee (1): Badeline

Not Voting (3): Quail, LittleLee, Prisma101

Pandas was ONLY being voted by the people we’re currently trying to link them with, which, to my confbias eye, sure looks a lot like early unpairing to me. 0 chance of them going over but interesting that Badeline didn’t immediately push for the 1/3, instead seemingly going into anti-spew against the 2/3 that looked relatively likely at the time

now we’re at a spot where there’s lots of talk about how 0/3 is the second best option and I need you guys to know that I wholeheartedly disagree and 0/3 is actually the most evil d1 option. 0/3 d1 into 0/3 d2 means a 3/6 d3 which is GREAT. BUT. a 2/3 means a 1/6 and a 1/3 means a 2/6. which are both evil numbers. And you’re statistically more likely to hit a 1/3 after a 0/3. 0/3 is actually a Bad Number just go for 3/3 and pray
1/3 is the WORST d1 option but 0/3 is the most EVIL d1 option. Please understand.

awesome. I hate this post

SOFTBALL

Ash (6): pandora, Ash, FusionMoon314, Chomps, spookycat27, Anonygoose
Badeline (6): pandora, spookycat27, RedPandas, Badeline, Magnus, Anonygoose
Anonygoose (2): FusionMoon314, Anonygoose
FusionMoon314 (2): FusionMoon314, Magnus
Prisma101 (2): RedPandas, Magnus
Chomps (1): Chomps
pandora (1): RedPandas
RedPandas (1): Badeline

Not Voting (3): Quail, LittleLee, Prisma101

Interesting. vote. after the consensus that ash and badeline were not w/w. except.

You’re the one who cares

And yet you didn’t change your vote

however they suggest a 2/3 (in my world) redpandas vote

And then don’t go through with it!

proposes a 1/3

an INTERESTING vote. VC:

Chomps (5): FusionMoon314, Quail, Anonygoose, Magnus, Chomps
FusionMoon314 (5): FusionMoon314, Quail, Anonygoose, Magnus, Chomps
Anonygoose (4): Anonygoose, Magnus, Chomps, RedPandas
Ash (3): pandora, Ash, spookycat27
Badeline (3): pandora, spookycat27, Badeline
RedPandas (2): Badeline, RedPandas
pandora (2): FusionMoon314, Quail
Magnus (1): RedPandas

Not Voting (2): LittleLee, Prisma101

Hedging for the 2/3 if it does go through but with zero chance of it actually happening atp

in the W!Lee world they DO vote for a 1/3.

TMI

lol

Anonygoose (6): RedPandas, Magnus, Chomps, LittleLee, Anonygoose, Badeline
Chomps (5): FusionMoon314, Quail, Magnus, Chomps, LittleLee
FusionMoon314 (5): FusionMoon314, Quail, Magnus, Chomps, LittleLee
Ash (3): pandora, Ash, spookycat27
Badeline (3): pandora, spookycat27, Badeline
RedPandas (3): RedPandas, Anonygoose, Badeline
Magnus (2): RedPandas, Anonygoose
pandora (2): FusionMoon314, Quail

Not Voting (1): Prisma101

This format is GREAT, wolves get to hardcore distance while also saying they townread each other the whole time

In a world where Lee is wolf I don’t know if Pandas is so this would be a 1/3 but it could also be a hardcore distancing 2/3

such as

Ash and Badeline are never wolf together so this is a 0/3 or an uninformed 1/3 which is not at all how any of the other wolf candidates have been voting. I don’t think it’s Ash.

Badeline very publically locking in the 1/3

2 Likes

if it’s ash/badeline then congradulations on the tony award for some goddamn Theatre

but then I can say that for Badeline/Pandas/Goose who are together like half of D1

they just kept throwing each other softballs and fabricated consensus on each other so hard that they can’t look anything but alligned

1 Like

Like in this world these three people really do keep proposing 2/3s over and over and over and over and then never end up settling on them

just keep townreading each other. One day it’ll work.

Idk maybe i’m wrong. I’m allowed to be extremely wrong, because I did math this game and nobody is talking to me

1 Like

Goodness you’re so fast!

I’ll be marking this down as a reminder for any potential future Combinatorics setup. This was part of my motivation to avoid placing any of us known good players into early wagons, and as a member of the evil team you can most certainly imagine a 0/3 starting wagon as an ideal venture to start with because none of you have to be scrutinised yet. The analysis on follow-ups is worth its credence, thank you Pandora. :ghosthug:

5 Likes

you guys see how fucking alligned they all look though if you discount all of the vanity votes and just look at their actual words

While it’s still a matter of opinion as to which strategy is optimal, I wouldn’t pin it on anyone as a sole reason to out them. Even if I do whole heartedly agree with your statistical analysis-

Right there with you, yes yes yes.

Couldn’t phrase it much better, here, having gone over it extensively, myself.

If you peruse the current vote count, it’s a complete secret so naturally everybody in the game has figured it out.
I don’t think anyone’s compiled a written comparison of their early actions in tandem, though. The softball commentaries, in particular; they had been pointlessly townreading each other with weak comments, in the sort of way that wouldn’t really resemble a frame. You aren’t losing your mind, don’t worry!

2 Likes

It’s like i’m watching joe rogan the way they all mildly agree with each other and pretend that they have been convinced instead of believing the same thing from the start

1 Like

The only other world i think is possible is lee/pandas it’s never ash or quail

1 Like

VOTE: Anonygoose
VOTE: Badeline
VOTE: RedPandas

but it’s like 90/10

I am legally obligated to say no, regardless of what’s really true. Despite knowing full well that it isn’t.

As in no, I am not paired with Pandas.

I’m not changing my vote. I led this town here I’m going down with it. My tinfoil is rising a little bit but I’m going to mechanically stick to my guns and go to bed