Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

I don’t really know what I did wrong this game. Maybe my playstyle makes people eager to scumread me because I don’t like to waver on my beliefs. People hated my opener when it was made during RVS and in a time where no one was giving reads, so I decided to. I wasn’t going to stick by them, I wanted to say some things and see how people reacted. Hopefully I can learn more post game when people are willing to view my slot objectively.

if you’re town then case lee now before the end of the day

If you’re town then Lee has been running fucking rampent all day because you never bothered to convince us that you should win the dome

True Lee still isoing despite not being a wagon is quite the effort

And what do you want me to do about it? Do you actually think you would listen to a case, even if it was the most put together solid thing you’ve ever read? I don’t personally, and I also don’t really have any motivation to win when I know that people aren’t going to change their minds about it. I could spend a couple hours putting together a case for half the people to find some flaw with it and then disregard it all and then we still lose anyway, or I could spend that time doing something else that will actually be productive or at the very least more enjoyable. According to you, Lee deserves the win if he’s mafia. I’m ok with giving it to him.

1 Like

It is what it is.

The biggest spin you could take on lee that would make me think twice is that the townslip was actually a wolf slip

I’m here for a good time, not a long time. And by that I mean I don’t feel like spending hours creating a wallpost that people won’t read, especially when it’ll be finished at least a couple hours before EoD when people aren’t going to be able to get another wagon going.

like I think one could argue this is born out of a misunderstanding caused by a wolf pov rather than a town pov and I think there can be some merit there

Could be. I don’t think it was a slip one way or another, just a misunderstanding. I was okay with accepting it as a townslip D1 so that I could at least write someone down as “town” in my books but it really wasn’t anything.

1 Like

“I think one could argue” means you don’t believe it yourself.

1 Like

I mean

When I was remembering it before it was more explicitly possible

reading it back it doesn’t feel as blatantly possible

but that again doesn’t mean it’s impossible /shrug

They are a wolf, but that post is not why.

it’s more likely a wolf would get confused about beaming and jailing because it’s right before them as a central mechanic for beaming and I imagine goose was at least mentioning it in wolf chat

the towny part of it is that it was confused with the jail at eod but that foundation is weakened by saying end of night imo

wow I got a badge for my first edit thanks fol

1 Like

Everybody is asking me to do things but nobody is trying to figure out my slot. No one is asking any questions to me to understand my thinking. They have looked at my posts, decided what fits their ideas, and then go off that. There isn’t a “hey badeline why did you say this?” it’s “badeline said this and that means she’s connected to pandas and hippo.” People haven’t been trying to figure out my slot since D3 after I was in a 1/3. I don’t blame anyone in particular and I want to be clear that I’m not upset or anything, but I don’t enjoy people acting like theres a way I could get out of the situation I’m in by putting in work that will not matter. I could be putting in more. I won’t deny it, I have been lazy the past few days. But this isn’t all on me.

1 Like

1 Like

Anonygoose (9): Magnus, pandora, Chomps, Kanave, Badeline, Ash, spookycat27, RedPandas, LittleLee
Badeline (9): Magnus, pandora, Chomps, Kanave, Ash, spookycat27, RedPandas, LittleLee, Quail
RedPandas (8): Magnus, pandora, Chomps, Kanave, Ash, spookycat27, LittleLee, Quail
LittleLee (1): Badeline
Ash (1): Badeline
Quail (1): RedPandas

Not Voting (2): Anonygoose, FusionMoon314

yes
I would read it
It would be irresponsible not to