MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

night was afk for a large portion of today but she was considering cape villager in the worlds she was constructing

mistyx iirc did not want to vote cape over say, wazza/lol. and cape lightly distanced from her on day 1 and never really brought it up again – instead he’s been focusing on getting me mislunched for most of today

lemme recheck railgun then, but idk

i spent a lot of time mulling over his emotional response to me near day 2 and his emotional outburst this game felt like him at his most readable, as opposed to the salient one-liners he generally makes

arctic i’ll try to check the popcorn game if catching up doesn’t take me too long

my question is, if cape is town, then who TF are the wolves

yeah but neither of them actively tried to save cape nor actively try to get cred from bussing him

they just waited to see what happened without intervening

/Vote: Gorta

I’m down gamer

@Host_Account_2

this post probably describes it best

he’s a pussy wolf

he didn’t want to vote on any of the v/v/v wagons at eod1 and even thought about voting sleep

and he isn’t voting now.

He didn’t vote yesterday despite being hard against the lol wagon

these posts feel real to me

cape joining the gorta wagon makes me feel further disincentivized on flipping that slot

yes i know but everyone jumping on him rn is giving me pause

not finished looking over him yet anyway

why are the both of you saying that cape’s wolfread on me is the worst thing about cape, when you both hold independent wolfreads on me

(i guess catbae isn’t really saying that but i know the both of you have wanted me dead repeatedly throughout today)

The way he went about it was weird

who is “he” and “it”

catbae? arctic? cape?

Method, not whether hes right or wrong

because i don’t know why he wolfreads you

it started as an OMGUS but then he just… went with it?
he seemed to make up the reasoning after he made the push

He being cape, it being his push

went back and reread misty

Most of the ISO I can’t really defend as town but I’m not sure she paranoias on Brad the way she did today as scum, bleh

how 2 analyze words in a game

1 Like

i feel like most of this game has not provided reasoning as to why they wolfread me

the only person who i’ve felt has done so is catbae and that was earlier on in the game

gamestate reasons and basically how you’ve consistently done what i think wolf you does in like every situation

the best example being having the gamestate read of “there’s a wolf in a reasonable sounding slot like mistyx/catbae/nightingale” and then entering today with a poe of these players + cape and voting cape instead

on a micro level i think your posting is ~fine but unlike everyone else in the poe who at least has surprised me with some of the pushes or directions they’ve gone in, nothing you’ve done has felt like it doesn’t match the wolf agenda