MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

If you mention something like “I don’t know whether or not to mention it” you should mention it, and you know you should mention it otherwise you wouldn’t have brought it up to begin with

compare it to his recent wolfgame where he tried to justify his reads using meta / hedgy overexplanations

gorta consistently bases his reads off of tone and gut as a villager

the problem i had with him this game was saying that lol was a villager for sounding like he did in railgun (which imo he really didn’t) and then saying that it was “due to gut” which just… didn’t really track at all

wazza kiiruma brad

gorta cape mistyx

catbae prophylaxis nightingale

i actually know i shouldnt mention it but im worried im going to forget it if i dont :wowee:

i am only accepting wagons on these individuals

You have a classcard and why shouldn’t you state it, there’s literally nothing to lose with claiming it unless you’re outing your role or some shit

What the fuck happened with Kiiruma

I’m sorty you went from “this definitely should die” to “this is one of my top townreads”

i placed myself in his shoes

i genuinely do not think he has the balls to pull off a day 1 gladiate as scum, nightkill the person he gladiated, and then vote me when i am already suspecting him a fair amount

(with the caveat that he is clearly aware that i townread him for making up reads, so he could be playing into this angle, but i am not considering this until later. there are easier wolves.)

i dont want to out someone elses is the worry

actually you know what i think we can just hard solve this rn

i want everyone to confirm/deny having roleblocked brad

don’t claim anything else about your role just say it

because i legitimately doubt think wolves block him there ever

weren’t people saying he softed PR

actually that might be a bad idea but w/e

i didnt see that at all

yeah i didn’t get that vibe at all

…now i want to see who said that

if wazza actually did do it then w/e

i kinda want brad to claim if thats the case but like

eh

wazza claimed she was joking about roleblocking brad

i dont know why the fuck she would joke about that though

incredibly dumb move regardless of alignment lol

idk maybe i was clearing brad too much for the rant he had earlier

cuz i think he actually makes sense as wolf with nightingale

night entered repping huge wolfreads on cape and brad, but then ended up focusing on the wolfread of lol, and today her brad scumread has disappeared off the face of the earth

and when i asked for misty/night wagons, brad voted misty - his reasons for townreading night are incredibly contrived and basically boil down to “if she was a wolf she would try to pocket me”

i also don’t think nightingale has been exclusively pushing villagers in misty/kiiruma/brad/lol

i also think catbae’s point about “if kiiruma/brad are v/v, why do wolves not leave seth alive for them three to just continue ripping into each other?” has some merit, and i brought up on day 2 how both brad and kiiruma had incredibly underwhelming reactions to their biggest wolfread getting nightkilled