MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

i’m going to sleep. i have a doctor’s appointment i’m attending in the morning, but after that i’ll try to be around until eod

Reactions to wazza and arctic have been good, role seems believable and was likely rbed by even night scum rber
Also he made promise’s to get better d2 which he actually fulfilled, which makes a slightly scummy action against a somewhat passive town to something good.

Similar to why Arctic townreads him. I wouldn’t see him gladiating a town as scum unless he was told to in wolfchat by someone experienced in the site (I.E basically just arctic)

He’s doing actual solving, however he’s realized that he’s easy to get town to back his pushes and he could possibly be trying to emulate dicey dungeons

Purely mechanical
I believe the vote remover was an anti-claim, and if it wasn’t, it’d be extremely weird to use as scum even if potentially it could clear them

This is the “I like what they’re doing but I have no reason to townread them” category.

Most of his iso is empty promise’s/doing the same thing he did in railgun. He say’s he would read wazza, he replied to one thing and that’s it.

i can’t list a single towny thing i can remember from mist, and her d2 was essentially being mad at people pushing her for not doing so

This is the scumread I have the least info on, but what he’s done isn’t good. I agree with proph’s point on shading and all i can really remember is nonsense

1 Like

I somewhat read the game, but i didn’t take too much attention because I didn’t fully intend to sub in unless i had to

From what I’ve gleamed
Gamestate is screwed

1 Like

what do you think about my interactions with gorta yesterday? specifically with how he got mad at me for pressuring him

i will talk to you more tomorrow

I didn’t pay attention to that soooo
i gotta go actually play the game boooo

i like how atlas is hitting the train running but it’s a similar situation with night

i don’t know how much credence i can give to his reads given that they were likely made before he received his role PM

I read d1
Got really mad everyone wasn’t voting iso because I didn’t think he was that bad

My poe before
Explainations after

I made it like 7 hours ago when I was getting mad at people doing nothing from the void

The pressuring thing from gorta seems pretty nai
He’s trying to keep it about his slot mostly and him thinking he’s doing more than he is (no offense gorta) can be from both alignments

Now since i am talking to a brick wall and im still high energy with about 20 minutes until i crash
Im gonna go read cape

:brick: :brick: :brick:

I read most of his d1 iso and skimmed through some of the rest
He seems hedgy and more on being/acting right than pushing people
Reminds me of eevee

My scumread stands

He had like 60 posts d1
The rest 50 have been spread out between two days and leaves like 25 posts of content, d1 sounded like he knew it was v/v or at least iso was good
And his d3 treatment of proph really stuck out to me as weird but eh
Also thoughts on exe’s if you want them
D1
I would’ve 100% voted to kill iso, as i stated before. I thought he was extremely exaggerating his… unique playstyle as town
Which i was wrong on
D2
I had lol as townlean, and didn’t like the sudden wagon and pretty shoddy reasons from everyone involved, and people brushing it off as “his fault”. Need to look into that

Something tells me nobody actually had a reason and wolves just kinda left it
If there’s wolves on the wagon its probably just one or two, not all three

My legs feel like jelly
Im gonna go read mist

/vote: Cape @Host_Account_2

Moving my vote off of that slot for reasons of “I like that read list.”