MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

Experimenting or something.
I don’t think it’s serious, I think it’s content driven.
But I’ve thought Arctic’s a potential wolf so there could be more to it than just that…
That’s just a basis reasoning rn.

from him, preferably
hasn’t he townread you all game

well at least d3

You literally omgus’ed me (and several others) this game for misreading/pushing you and then you say this

yeah you are going in the bin

I uhhh, totally didn’t say it because of the fact I’m trying to give a reasoning why I’ve been inactive rather than the fact that I’ve felt like shit all game, have basically struggled with confidence to do anything and thus kinda dissipated. But by admitting this I’m admitting I’ve been weak and I’d rather lie about that because of the fact that by lying about it, I’m lying to myself to try and rectify it

that’s a nice salad

would you like some dressing with that

do you think you have enough voting power to get him killed
especially if your right on him being a wolf

yeah
he’s also w/w with you (another wolf) which is clear from ybw getting butthurt about the fact everyone townread seth more than kiiruma

Honestly, it’s whatever at this point.
I could say anything I want to and you won’t change your mind Arctic.

I haven’t been trying to do anything different, I’ve been suffering from confidence issues after being wrong and it’s been negative due to it. I shouldn’t have lied but I did and here we are now.

uh
good luck then

1 Like

Honestly the fact that YBW and Seth both understood me better than you have this game is quite something. Which is why I’d rather believe you’re a W

stop pretending you think i’m a wolf it isn’t doing you any favors regardless of your alignment

ngl my new highest reason for thinking Kiiruma is scum is because my vote was removed and I’ve been intended on voting him for a while

Like, one of them replaced out D1 and the other was killed N1.
I think you’re a good player, Arctic. So I’m going to believe you’re a W instead of a townie who’s just been wrong the entire time.

And it’s things like that fact alone which hurt me enough and add to my lack of motivation.
I have time to play, when I wake up I can do stuff, I often just check and now there’s not much going on

actually I have to have at least 1 correct scumread since mafia felt threatened and removed my vote

in his defense
that’s not completely unusual

this has literally happened multiple times before kiiruma and you’ve been a wolf in one of the best examples

Alternate reasonings:

1. Literally framing me (Since Seth wanted me cleared for the game after our thing D1)
  2. You’re a Wolf and faking it
  3. You’re a Wolf and a wolf bud is using it while giving you a way to get a bunch of cred

I think reason 1 is most likely but I’m not going to just act like 2/3 are impossible

bruh it was literally announced