Minority Rule: Treasures of the Old Ones - N.1 wins! (and Marluna survived!)

An artifact has been Destroyed!

1 Like
Mass Notice

@astand @May @Wazza @Marluna @N.1 @Atlas @Solic

Wtf

I am not budging Chloe :eyes: Mithras is my true love.

Results

Whispers - N.1, Wazza, Katze (3)
Seance - Astrand (1)
[Divided] โžœ [Revelation] - Solic, Chloe (2)
Catacombs :wind_chime: - May (1)

Whispers reached Majority!

An Artifact has been Destroyed

Silver Key was used!

Katze was forced into Seance!

A 3 way tie for majority has been reached

Whispers has 3 Talismans :wind_chime:

Seance has 2 Talismans :wind_chime:

[Revelation] has 0 Talismans :wind_chime:

[Revelation] reached Majority!

Final Results

Whispers - N.1, Wazza (2) [3]
Seance - Astrand, Katze (2) [2]
[Divided] โžœ [Revelation] - Solic, Chloe (2) [0]
Catacombs :wind_chime: - May (1)

Artifacts have been handed out

@Katze and @Solic were Lovers! So both died

@May has become Cursed

All Cultist have died

@N.1 has become Worshiper but it was removed by Rot!

@astand @Katze have lost their Talismans! :wind_chime:

@May has gained a Talisman :wind_chime:

Chloe, Solic, and Katze have died!

@Atlas @Marluna @Solic were revived!

Having seen Solic apparently become immortal, the group approached the top of the tower that they were climbing. Now reaching the top of the tower, stood before them lie a bridge that linked to the central keep. And before them lay an enormous Stone Knight

The Knight Spoke "Those that wish to advance to the keep must pass through one of these doors*

4 Doors Appear

Encounter
Equity :wind_chime:
Betrayal
Chance

1 Like
Mass Notice

@astand @May @Wazza @Marluna @N.1 @Atlas @Solic

HAHAHAHA YESS MY PLAN WORKED

GET OWNED @katze

gl solic!!! im rooting for you my reaper friend

Sorry for making you lovers with kat, i just wanted her to die with us

1 Like

Pure spite lol

<>b<>

@Keeper
What happes, if no one picks Betrayal?

This is a true religious journey

2 Likes

nothing happens

Itโ€™s time for an encounter with death. I am awfully good at picking the majority so letโ€™s see if I turn insane.

I donโ€™t know whatโ€™s going on, but cool.

So hereโ€™s the scoop:

1. I am unsure if it can get past review since it is so convoluted. Astand seems to think it can since he and Vulgard made more alterations to the setup after I went dark on the old site and apparently they passed some sort of review process there, but yeah. I expect to be attacked by geyde with lots of mechanical minutia questions and I know I cannot endure this alone given how rusty I am with the setup. I donโ€™t think astand wants to help with review.

2. Even if it does get past review, we would need a third host to join and take charge โ€“ one with intimate knowledge of the setup and the time to handle most phase shifts. Neither astand nor I want to be the main host, him due to losing hosting WiM I believe, and me due to being obscenely busy with work and exercise (especially now as it gets warmer because more and more of my free time will be spent running) โ€“ I learned the hard way with RM5 that I just do not have the time to commit to be a main host instead of a co-host.

1 Like

One of main reasons I havenโ€™t stated yet is that progress on my PhD thesis has been slow and having to worry about these games going well (and bearing responsibility for that) is very tiring and distracting.

If I could help with just a few specific things, thatโ€™d be fine with me (and I would help with review at least somewhat, on a level of some suggestions or such).

2 Likes