[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

We failed

1 Like

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

1 Like

atlas is also the knight who will subdue the outlaw

3 Likes

Eliza only counts low rolls

1 Like

L take

2 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

VOTE: Choice A

We operate under a civil society with rules and laws based off the blood of our predecessors. To ignore the laws because someone is mocking the idea of tradition is hideous. I can only speak for myself, but I find the idea of allowing a dangerous convict to roam around free, potentially harming others, despicable and I ask my other council members to vote for C.

1 Like

Bruh. This guy committed crime and the priests are rewarding him for it.
Meanwhile, the very same person who mentioned this very outrage:

Since when has “using the church to avoid the law” not been sacrilege!?
Are you saying that if I were to commit ANY AND ALL crime that does not influence the church, I can just storm into the cathedral and claim “hey guys, I can’t be imprisoned by the state LMAO”?

3 Likes

Same people who didn’t want a trial btw

1 Like

you can storm into the cathedral and die of thirst in there

Allowing someone to die on holy grounds does not eeem like something you guys will allow

4 Likes

Ugh. Of course it’s the Grandees.
They are a literal hivemind who are somehow more sketchy than the Counts with their secrecy.

1 Like

we cannot stop death by natural causes of course

Yeah, no. I’ll just break the law.

there is no death more naturally deserved than a slow descent into delirium as penance for abusing the kindness of the ninth

You guys are treating him like a king

litten has never heard of an exaggeration

Ah, yes. “Natural death”, in other words: LIVING LIKE A KING UNTIL YOU DIE OF OLD AGE.

1 Like