[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

Oh shut up

2 Likes

yeah okay you guys definitely have it worse

1 Like

Barons: Eliza I want
:gun:

Eliza: We have :gun: at home

:gun: at home:
:wowee:

Vote B to get :wowee: a gun

VOTE: choice B

5 Likes

what
how did we nearly screw you over lol

1 Like

If Barons vote A, Grandees will vote whatever event helps you guys out with your trade scheme
Counts are so far ahead now, we literally can’t afford to sabotage eachother or they’ll win

1 Like

We all need to collectively use our voting power to blockade the Counts’ victory

1 Like

You promoted to vote an Iron Choice option when the Barons’ 1st Scheme was to lower Authority.

I mean… IDK about other Barons, but I’m fine with Counts winning. They’ve been chill to us.

i mean you should try and win the game yourselves?

1 Like

you shouldn’t just be “fine” with another team winning, you should be actively trying to win yourselves, otherwise this entire game falls apart

2 Likes

(well)

(voting b is still the optimal vote for us imo)

(:man_shrugging:)

1 Like

isssss itttttt~

1 Like

If you’re using that logic then that’s even less of a reason to fail our 2nd Scheme. It saves us more time to delay our Scheme than to fail and start over from zero again.

Example:

• We vote A. Scheme fails. New 2nd Scheme takes 3 seasons to finish. Barons are 3 seasons behind Counts.
  • We vote B. Scheme gets delayed. WCS Scheme fails, but technically it’s impossible to fail unless Counts backstab us. Ergo, Scheme always succeeds, and Barons would be be 1 season behind Counts.

Like, what reason do the Counts have to backstab us Barons? The two of us have been mutually helping each other, and even now they are proving to help us by voting B over A even though they could choose to screw us over.

1 Like

to win the game

2 Likes

Most of the time it is
But the Barons are just barely on the cusp

Then why are they now voting B over A?

oh shut up

1 Like

both options are bad for you lmao this isnt an act of good will

1 Like

No actually tho

I can agree with the former, but not with the latter. If the Counts are not showing an act of goodwill now, then the entirety of the Barons will wage war to them like we did to you.

Eliza may have taken out “the best option for the Barons”, but the Counts are still choosing to favor the Barons by choosing the lesser evil.

As such, I am willing to give them my trust, and continue the cooperation between Counts and Barons.

1 Like