[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

See @Italy

Although atp I think Eliza realizes that this is a United front and just wants to go to next thing

okay i think this queen is a very agreeable person all hail her majesty

1 Like

A messenger runs up, scroll in hand.

“Baron Wilhelm Marzipan of House Squirrel, second of his name, eater of sweets and pastries, wishes to make his will be known.”

rude

A second messenger runs up and whispers in the ear of the first.

but accurate

1 Like

A carrier pigeon lands on the head of the second messenger.

still I’m gonna vote against her just for that

/vote A @ElizaThePsycho

in one fell swoop the Counts have made friends with the Grandees and made enemies out of the Barons

(Friends is a strong term)
(Knowing the counts they’ll probably betray you next event)

(they totally will)

1 Like

knowing the specific count allying with us they’re probably going to betray us the instant the opportunity appears

4 Likes

The counts have no friends, no enemies. Simply strategical partners.

You can trust we will not betray you. That would damage our reputation. We work with those who have a mutual interest of ours. Want our voting power? Ensure we get something out of it.

This also means we do not hold grudges. We will always be willing to work with you, the reader. At a cost.

2 Likes

of course all that means is we must maintain Faith in the opposition of lies

fool me once shame on you
fool me five times and i’ll probably start developing trust issues

3 Likes

And this occurrence is hardly a slight against the barons, as it really doesn’t affect them. It’s an advancement of the Grandees and Counts at the cost of angering the people against Eliza. If anyone should be mad, it is her.

1 Like

waiting for her to like this post

1 Like

Though even she would be foolish to hold such a grudge. Yesterday’s enemy is today’s opportunity, and anyone who disagrees is not likely to go far

I will never betray Italy because they would probably hunt me down irl if I did

I will never betray Squirel because I have already done this a million times and I’m starting to feel bad

The rest is fair game

That being said if I owe you something I’ll pay it back

(I’ll be honest I don’t remember most of those)

(Which is probably why it keeps happening)

2 Likes

:wowee:

2 Likes

I promise I feel bad each time

2 Likes