Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I think I’m in support of Zorvo and Merpy. The former because he’s in-line with his villager meta and the latter because she feels pure, doesn’t feel lost which is surprising given it’s her second game on this site.
Zenon makes sense but I’m not as confident in that read, given her behaviour at EOD. Why Doodle?

1 Like

find and push a wolf please

I can’t say for certain whether or not Doodle is town. What I can tell you is that we shouldn’t tunnel-vision onto 1 person.
Also, something I am curious about Zorvo. If you don’t mind me asking, why are you focusing hard on Doodle and not on me? This is my second forum game.

This is why I’m asking: Isn’t Doodle somewhat clear from your perspective because of this argument? But it still feels like you are hard pushing on to them. I am sorry if this line of questioning is interpreted the wrong way. I just want to understand why you think Doodle is wolf. (I am not saying you are wrong in your deduction. I just want to understand your perspective more) :thinking:

Doodle is probably town because they are playing like how a new town player would play, I don’t know their experience but they are pushing their wolf reads in a way that most likely indicates they are town.

but i don’t know who they are

If only one of those 4 could be your favourite thing in the world what would you chose @Arctic

A) Butt Stuff
B) Losing
C) Zorvo
D) Lolipops

Zirbo what the fuck

2 Likes

i just wrote a post a bit above this, directing u to it

plus litten is also townreading them

even tho i scumread litten, litten also outing a townread on doodle is a good look on doodle

2 Likes

I feel like Zorvo got kind of rigorous with everyone except Litten in this brief period of time, and tuttuu was kind of onto something about Litten a while ago

E) ignore post

3 Likes

You haven’t heard of the butt pillow.
Lots of good butt stuff.

Things that look like butts.

I like my butt.

I’d also like to elaborate on this, if I was a wolf on my own I would have fought tooth and nail to kill Zorvo.

2 Likes

drinks, etha, and demisha are my main suspicions atm. litten is a tertiary one

2 Likes

Maybe I should have clarified sorry.

Zorvo why are you rambling in the thread?

2 Likes

What are your secondary suspicions?

I found you Townie.
I don’t find Doodle Townie.

I’m honestly shocked you don’t want me bleeding out of the sheer amount of gunshots and you haven’t up until now a single time

Why is this an issue?

Is there something you want to talk to me about?
Something about the game?

I did not mean to say tertiary I guess I meant… quaternary? is that the word

1 Like