Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

You’ve mostly maintained a light caution around me but never a strong one

They gave 4…

One being Drinks who you said you would vote.

i’m confused what this is saying

You don’t usually run on about random topics in the game thread like this, right?

1 Like

It means they probably aren’t wolves with 2 newbies if wolf.
They would be a wolf with someone who pushed the Achro kill.

1 Like

Litten why are you liking my posts?

Like I’m surprised there hasn’t be one moment where you were TURBO suspicious of me taking everything into account of what’s happened up until now

Because I’ve noticed it too.

They gave three primary, and one tertiary. I’m looking for their secondaries, the ones in the middle.

“Noticed it too”

Magnus said

“Posts”
Not
“Post”

Posts in Plural.

This is only one post.

In case you guys haven’t noticed I invested all my stat points into attack and speed so I am kinda bad at the whole defending part which is why my main defense has always been catching wolves

Primary = 1
Secondary= 2
Tertiary= 3

You wanted to improve but then you started taking about that whole weird post

@Achromatic i scrolled through the bottom half of your iso and i couldn’t find a readlist. it would be appreciated leaving your legacy in a convenient way to locate and quote if you know you’re prone to dying n1 often, king :pray: :heart:

u dropped readlists before but they’re way too early, your reads adapted. so its not exactly clear to me what is achro’s legacy at all, thats my user experience

1 Like

Are you okay? ._.

Doubt.

You seemed incapable yesterday.

Didn’t even try and CFD and don’t give me the “I thought Leafia was Obv Wolf” shit, I know you can do better then that Litten.

Historically I’ve always been bad d1. My d2 vote accuracy is over 80%

What’s wrong with sharing thoughts.

I’m trying not to tunnel and trying to be more open to things.

I think Zorvo is trying real hard to have an “Almost Christmas” moment.

3 Likes