Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Summary

You want to say you weren’t insinuating a townread on Zenon?

Nevermind liking Tutuu’s previous post where they expressed an opinion that you and Zenon were V/V.

1 Like

Nope

That’s not what you said though?

Might wanna go and read my SoD2 posts

Specifically my Rolecard reads.

See, I don’t really buy this. You’re interacting with Zenon as if you do townread her, and you’ve made a cursory effort to appear otherwise. Saying that you were disappointed she didn’t vote you D1 feels like you wanted to play fight for the sake of it, and the comparison to Leafia’s Achro/Zorvo read feels like you’re self-aware about this as well. You aren’t talking to or about Zenon like they’re someone you just haven’t gotten around to yet.

Your like 100 posts behind. Catch up scrub

VOTE: Zorvo

1 Like

You don’t see this with Tutuu?

I didn’t look to see if you subtextually townread Tutuu as well but I’m not sure how it would help if it did.

The point is both are null.

However I like Tutuu’s approach on Litten today.

Except you aren’t treating Zenon as if you nullread, don’t have an opinion on, her.

I’m also tempted to vote Zorvo simply to stop the slapfights.

1 Like

oh my god i forgot nights were 24h i have to read up

1 Like

leafia got told they got to choose who to have be exe’d today and said demi for a while but switched it later which demi might’ve not seen

Leafia doesn’t get to choose who dies today that’s just nonsense

2 Likes

Hey Etha, I’d love to hear your thoughts when you’re back.

on the back read so far i agree with this a good bit (taking a while bc i went to get a snack)

personally i think that etha/drinks is a diff side pair (which means i think drinks is a wolf)

i think that we can get a lot out of seeing who was voting on drinks, me, and leafia at different times. i think people who just stuck to leafia even when me and drinks were being pushed up are likely townie bc they committed to what they thought.

realized that i didn’t even comment on the part that litten is included in that message and i made literally 0 comment on it

i think that tutuu has brought up some good points and i’m sheeping off of their ideas baaa baaa baaa :sheep: