Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Tutuu is for sure town now for me.

3 Likes

Does anyone think Tutuu is not a town?

2 Likes

Why are we certain they are opposite alignments? I just wanna make sure I’m on the same page

1 Like

I had my doubts earlier (you can reference my old reads), but I feel a bit better about tuutuu being town now

Caring about pre-flipping pelts is an unnecessary ego trip.

1 Like

The next 7 yippee

tutuu Town lean
Their D1 stuff is mostly NAI to me, the way that they were interacting with Litten at SoD2 felt good to me. Typing this out I realized I don’t have the most solid physical evidence to my town lean on tutuu. For me the back and forth with Litten is enough for me to put them into my town lean, just not super high. I also really like what they’re currently doing comparing a game that Litten previously played.

Arctic Town lean
I was really on board with Arctic’s D1, they felt good to me. I think that I’m still on board with Arctic being town, during the SoD2 I thought they weren’t saying much but they did repeat how drinks, demi, and i were still their main suspicions. It’s also his birthday happy birthday. They’re doubting others in what i think is a town-like way and while i’m not a huge fan of them asking so many questions they’ve said enough of their own opinions for it to be fine.

Magnus Null leaning scum
I remember saying I felt null about Magnus and Jormok before and now they both have some bad lean on them lmao. I feel like Magnus hasn’t said a lot of their own reads and have just been pushing along conversation. It feels like they’ve actually been floating around a bit which I don’t like.

Litten True Null
I wish I could read Litten, I understand why they have the 2021 Best Scum Player tag. They have so many posts to read into but I don’t know how to correctly interpret them. The amount of ego they have feels impossible for a townie and I can only aspire to have it. I wish that they would explain some of their reads more but I’ve been charisma’d out of a pure scum read. If Litten gets exe’d and flips scum then it says a lot about their partners because I believe they would hold up their bet against achro and not kill them N1.

Merpy Town lean
Merpy townie. I can’t explain it she just is a townie. Her vibes are immaculate. I know this section is underwhelming compared to the others sorry.

Zorvo Scum lean
Oh boy it’s time to start Zorvoposting. The amount of fluff and nothing that Zorvo has posted feels absurd to me, I know that posting fluff is NAI but I have to point it out. Zorvo feels like he’s done a lot of fishing for someone to ‘slip up’ and pressuring, IMO it’s similar to how Arctic has been asking me a lot of questions, except, instead of focusing on one main person like Arctic has, Zorvo has just been pushing outwards on most players and fishing for anyone he could push on which feels very scummy. They have done 22 vote changes over these two days, with like 7 of them today being a back and forth between Litten and I. Zorvo feels like they keep bringing up the vote and trying to start up wagons on anyone they can get their hands on. One thing that especially makes Zorvo feel scum for me is how they put a vote on me after Litten asked not to turbohammer me so that we didn’t get cut off with half a day remaining.

Town

1. Demisha
  2. Doodle
  3. Merpy
  4. Arctic
  5. tutuu
  6. Zenon
  7. lol

Null
8. Litten
9. Magnus

Scum
10. Jormok
11. Drinks
12. Zorvo

I edited this list a bit because I felt that Zenon and lol were close enough to townie compared to the other two who I have in Null.

it’s moreso i can’t be bothered to deal with bullshit tomorrow if they flip wolf given that i’m voting litten right now even though i’ve made it clear i want etha dead instead

2 Likes

my brain feels scrambled and the zorvo bit is more of a rant but i have my list down now at least so i’m good

1 Like

I said this about you.

you did yea i realized as i was typing it that i felt it was kinda both ways

What’s wrong with that,

it made it easy for wolves to manipulate me given that i made my processes extremely clear. since people keep talking about dicey dungeons i guess that’s a pretty good example

1 Like

I don’t inherently believe evils have been bussing this game going off the lift onto Leafia yesterday, irrespective of who the team is. Even if Etha is evil I just think Tutuu and Merpy are statistically good, the former because they’re losing their mind and the latter for reasons of purity and improvement from Grand Idea.

This reads like you’re sceptical about Merpy because of their vibe, rather than their content. I believe that’s par the course for Lol given how his reads are usually quite brief, with a few standout exceptions.

No balls.

I honestly expected this read, and I approve of it :+1:

2 Likes

VOTE: MerpyDerpy

based

1 Like

I like the Etha vote more but I distrust the players on her wagon more than I do the players who have expressed a willingness to kill Litten. I don’t really like suspecting players off motivation or WIM, but some of his actions (like his willingness to die way earlier) strikes me as off particularly after Leafia was accepting to die.

This isn’t just bc Etha thinks I am town. It’s a little more than that. Those who know me out of this game know how I act when I’m townie or mafia. I find my playstyles to be rather distinct. It’s not really something you can prove. It just is what it is lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

GUYS!
I’m almost there!

I’ve almost surpassed Zenon, I am almost top poster!