Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

If Merpy is wolf what stops them from voting you exactly?

By a bit.
You are the player if wolf that deserves the win the most technically sure.
But both me and Merpy haven’t really had much people wolf read them except for each other where we both have stated wolf reads on each other this game.

It is technically but it’s also like Merpy is new to FM and I find it hard to think Merpy sounds this pure today as mafia. But then that would mean you’re the wolf and I honestly just don’t know.

Not directly.
Etha was kinda suspected a bit and could have asked to be bussed, I mean lol bussed Etha.

Doodle or Demi didn’t matter if your plan was that you actually thought me and Merpy would tunnel each other come F3 and make it easy for you.

Like that is a reason you could have voted Doodle and I think personally it’s a bad move because both me and Merpy would have like almost always voted Demi in the F3 with you.

Why would a wolf want you alive over Demi?
I find that hard to believe.

I think Merpy as a wolf could have thought Demi and Me were more likely to vote them so they panic killed Demi and kept you alive because you had prior sus to my slot.

I think Demi would be your best choice yes.
But I also think that as a wolf you thought me and Merpy would be at each others throats today, that one of us were gonna tunnel on the other if not both.
But as you can see, that did not happen.

So are you claiming that we’re partnered because of this? I just want to make sure I understand your argument

1 Like

It takes the game out of my hands.

Yeah but why say

Like why say this to us if you are town and would know one of us is a wolf?

For one, I’m not going to give permission to “whichever one of you is evil” to vote me. Secondly, it’s shorthand for “I really shouldn’t be voted”. Thirdly, I make more sense as kingmaker from either perspective.

So I found this while scrolling.
I don’t say this about a wolf.

You said you were willing to self-vote in Starcraft that one time so you could say that.

You were scumread by Zenon earlier on as well, and Merpy was suspected a couple days ago. I have never been suspected except by you, but that doesn’t hold a lot of weight.
Tutuu didn’t really suspect me either, just had me as a “if the game goes poorly” scumread without knowing meta.

Why do I push for a lol execution?

Doodle even voted it.

[quote=“Zorvo, post:6836, topic:5305, full:true”]

This is also a thing I pointed out as well.

I can’t tell if this makes Merpy town or mafia.

Until they realized I was town and said it before they died

They kinda did?
They suspected you more then lol.

They called me lock town.

Why did you backtrack on this specific read days ago, Zorvo?

Tutuu suspected half the game more than me and died N2 before reevaluating off Etha’s flip.

My guess is because I wasn’t completely sure who the wolves were.

Maybe lol also said something that changed my mind?
Don’t remember

Gtg back to D&D bye

1 Like

I agree that Merpy’s behaviour this game feels like she has a dozen games under her belt. She hasn’t played any games since Grand Idea, but she has played a lot of social deduction before.

Something that Zenon pointed out a while back is that I tend to talk to whomever as if they’re town, and then back on that read if I’m talking to someone else. In truth, I just like to hear different perspectives over time. I appreciate you both for taking today slowly with me.

Which I have no problem with.
But don’t expect it to be done to the last couple hours.

If your the town I could end up voting wrong and hitting you, same goes for Merpy if they’re the town.

Idk exactly who I vote here but I really hope I get it right.

As in I have intent to vote even potentially in 4 or 5ish hours

Idk about tomorrow because I am gonna be busy, going to my cousins for 5 days and I think it’s gonna be a 6 hour drive.

1 Like