Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

I don’t think I’d be awake then. That’s like 3 or 4 AM for me

1 Like

I think I said this earlier, but most final days happen within hours. I’m sure spec chat is dying with anticipation.

Lmao

1 Like

Oh yeah, this doesn’t matter either. You’re throwing out reasons that don’t really work, because if I voted Doodleshy with the intention of killing Demisha… why? If I was saving her because she townlocked me, fair enough, but why would I kill her and rely on you two to tunnel each other?

Don’t get me wrong, my opener today definitely screams confidence. It’s more of a joke, though.

I say it every second game for fun.

Actually technically more like 3 to 4.

Since 3 is Midnight for me I think.

Your timezones are wacky.

Why would Merpy kill Demi?

:man_shrugging:

I think I’ve explained my thoughts on this question three times already.

Because Demisha townread you more, even if Merpy says she thought Demisha townread her more.

The only answer I have for that is what I already said, that perhaps they got the reads wrong and thought Me and Demi town read each other enough to vote them out but like I made it pretty clear I would likely vote out Demi

Yeah but I Wolfread Demisha more

My legacy yesterday was explicit. If you were a villager and quickhammered Demisha, I would’ve been annoyed.

@Magnus
@MerpyDerpy

Whoever is the town, I hope there is no hard feelings if I vote wrong.

You both are fucking townie as you both have parts that make you town, but I know one of you has to be a wolf so I need to make a vote on one of you.

I’ll think about it for a couple hours and probably go for a vote and if I am wrong I apologize.

We can blame me for this one if dead chat wants to scream at me post game.

The only thing I’m stuck on is your insistence about blaming Arctic for stuff.

I blame him for the Jorm and Kiiruma kills because if he wasn’t there, I probably wouldn’t have voted either kinda thing.

Wait no that’s wrong a bit.
I still vote Jorm day 1 and 2 just not 3 unless I wanted that meme of 3 in a row for some reason.

It would be understandable. I’m looking at Litten’s compiled quotes.

Are players not allowed to have incorrect reads, though?