Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

Basically, what i am asking is do I have to argue my case while being incriminated by the evidence in your posts, or is it my own posts?

If you voted Magnus instead of me and I still wasn’t sure on you.

What would you do?

This also still isn’t the same scenario because my ISO looks worse then yours.

I don’t think that’ll be necessary. I feel as though I’m dragging this game on longer than I should

You’re not dragging this game on, I need to continue to convince you.
Magnus wolf wins if you vote me.

Why wouldn’t wolves kill correct players, from your perspective?

To be fair, you had a whole day to convince me, but I don’t feel much different. I’m very sorry

It’s fun though.

1 Like

PLEASE

Do you want me to not vote now?

You can vote whenever you wish.

I don’t do the shit I’ve done as a wolf.

Please listen to Kiiruma.

Listen please

But don’t you know Zorvo is a wolf? Why would you want me to wait if you knew I made the right decision?

I know the evidence is against me, I am also never this desperate as a wolf, I wouldn’t be doing this right now as a wolf.

I know you don’t know this but please trust me

Because bringing past questions or forgotten statements to light is a good practice for improvement.

Good answer. If I didn’t like your answer, I would’ve voted you there tbh. I feel like your response could’ve been interpreted as wolfy playfulness

1 Like

@Zorvo.

Magnus is the wolf, I want to redeem myself from the last game, I want a town win this time.

I know the odds aren’t in my favour but I still need to make sure the wolf is executed at all cost and try my hardest to get them executed

Like you know you’re in no danger, so you would want to prolong the game. That’s what I meant by “wolfy playfulness”

How do you feel about playing Mafia in the future after this game?

I’m not.