Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Restarting VC with Kiiruma

Kiiruma (3): Zenon, Zorvo, Demisha
Arctic (1): lol

Not Voting (5): Doodleshy, Magnus, MerpyDerpy, Kiiruma, Arctic

UNVOTE

Now I go back to lurking and waiting to have more content to read and go off of
So long jsshakevhrufucne

3 votes is easy to come back from honestly.
Alright, so, I’m gonna just assume that Drinks has been lacking as a slot (I haven’t actively read the game honestly) and if there’s other reasoning please feel free to provide it for me

1 Like

you have like 6 hours gl lmao

Oh lord. Alright, cool.
So time to try and scan 8k posts :blobby:

Alright so starting with Etha (our 1 wolf flip this game):

This post makes me think there’s a wolf within Arctic and Demisha, it doesn’t feel as natural as their entrance on the 2 flipped villagers of Litten and Tutuu

Also not a fan of this post which talked about Zorvo and Zenon together. I think there’s at least 1 evil between the duo-separation that Etha had early game and the fact nobody seems to be looking into them is weird.

This is just the quickest skim because I want to try and look at multiple things.

2 Likes

Etha also said about my slot (Drinks) being wolf in a 1-in-3 wolf team which feels a bit weird to do to a teammate but I can only say this due to seeing my card. Not sure why nobody has talked about that

I’ve just been reminded that I’ve got to have 10 game related posts per day. I don’t really have anything to say and I have no reads, though, so I’m just gonna ask questions. What are people’s opinions on Arctic? Let’s have a conversation about that right now.

1 Like

i hate that guy

1 Like

(I have D&D in 20 minutes so I need to get these posts out.)

My opinion on Arctic is null, mainly because I have been too distracted the past couple of days to pay attention to his actions and I don’t know him very well. I have no confidence either way.

Oh, by the way, hello Kiiruma nice to meet you.

I still believe the player formerly known as Drinks’ slot is strange and a bit sus, but I’m willing to give them a day to be here and active rather than killing them as soon as they arrive.

Oh, and just in case you weren’t aware, I’m town. I’m pretty confident in that read. That counts as game content, right?

i doubt it

out of curiosity, why are you not interested in playing?

You are making many assumptions with that post my friend.

Life, man.

Please accuse me of being a wolf, though. Fighting it might get me my 10 posts.

I’ll just defend myself ahead of time. I’m not a wolf. If you’ve been paying attention to me, you’ll clearly see me being the most confused townie to ever exist ever. My familiarity bias is showing so bad for so long, and I’ve even confessed what my wolf playbook is to you. Granted, I could be lying about the playbook. When I like someone, I’m more likely to not want to kill them, which is why I didn’t vote for Etha yesterday. I was fine with her dying, but I didn’t want to support her demise.

1 Like

There was also a point where I attempted to protect Zenon. That was due to me thinking they are cool and wanting them to stick around.

Did you expect Jormok to flip town? Your answer may or may not be game-changing

wdym I love the guy he’s actually so cool to have around during late game, someone else would be paranoia’ing all over the place but this guy’s chill

1 Like

I definitely didn’t hard protect someone like that the entire game