Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

“litten was king yesterday. he had to chop a wolf. if not, he had to die today. that was the deal”

does anyone disagree with this premise? are there objections? was litten in fact not king?

im asking genuniely

you don’t have to believe me but this is something i was thinking about overnight

like, leafia flipping town and being the person he would obviously choose to execute if he was king and the fact he just chose not to kingmake is uh… yeah

i dunno though. i still think he felt like his normal self during that eod and he was messing around quite a bit, i don’t know if he’s that flamboyant as mafia

1 Like

My #2 town read is dead. Idk what to do anymoreeeee ;-;

This feels like the case against leafia, where you have to ask why I am playing the way I am if I am a wolf. I would have knew how awful it would look to other people, I have not been playing this like a traditional game.

1 Like

VOTE: Litten

I don’t mind this or Demisha tbh.

Litten looked like they were trying to distance with them just right now.

1 Like

Obviously can be wrong but I could be right.

That’s the joy of mafia.

???

Are we literally going to ignore the like 6 hours where she kept insisting “since im getting voted i get to choose the D2 execution and I want it to be Demisha”?

I still have a bit of suspicion on Drinks myself due to their lack of activity, and I really don’t want them to just slip by under the radar because we’re too busy focusing on the new hotness.

Im legit gonna have to quote all of that what a pain in the ass

why say “you don’t have to believe me”? just curious. i find this sentence a bit uncharacteristic of you, am i wrong?

I agree with this. Drinks didn’t vote yesterday to my knowledge

She was tunnelled on both.

1 Like

Hey Guys.

What stops Litten + Arctic wolf team?

who do you think is mafia except demisha?

why? we had more or less the same reads, and people take achro a bit more seriously than me. i kind of wish he stuck to townreading etha because at that point i could have read into whether or not i died over him, but we extremely similar reads so i can’t really read into achro’s death a whole lot

1 Like

I’m flamboyant as mafia but not in that way, and I most certainly do not kill achromatic when I spent months bragging to him about my wolf game and we have had a ego measuring contest about not killing each other night one. I thought the execution → night kill would have been leafia → arctic, and I find it weird that you didn’t die

1 Like

THANK YOU

1 Like

Unironically almost being gaslit

Tell me if I’m wrong but I feel if Doodle and Jorm were both wolves they would have night killed me?

Oh absolutely