Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

find and push a wolf please

I canā€™t say for certain whether or not Doodle is town. What I can tell you is that we shouldnā€™t tunnel-vision onto 1 person.
Also, something I am curious about Zorvo. If you donā€™t mind me asking, why are you focusing hard on Doodle and not on me? This is my second forum game.

This is why Iā€™m asking: Isnā€™t Doodle somewhat clear from your perspective because of this argument? But it still feels like you are hard pushing on to them. I am sorry if this line of questioning is interpreted the wrong way. I just want to understand why you think Doodle is wolf. (I am not saying you are wrong in your deduction. I just want to understand your perspective more) :thinking:

Doodle is probably town because they are playing like how a new town player would play, I donā€™t know their experience but they are pushing their wolf reads in a way that most likely indicates they are town.

but i donā€™t know who they are

If only one of those 4 could be your favourite thing in the world what would you chose @Arctic

A) Butt Stuff
B) Losing
C) Zorvo
D) Lolipops

Zirbo what the fuck

2 Likes

i just wrote a post a bit above this, directing u to it

plus litten is also townreading them

even tho i scumread litten, litten also outing a townread on doodle is a good look on doodle

2 Likes

I feel like Zorvo got kind of rigorous with everyone except Litten in this brief period of time, and tuttuu was kind of onto something about Litten a while ago

E) ignore post

3 Likes

You havenā€™t heard of the butt pillow.
Lots of good butt stuff.

Things that look like butts.

I like my butt.

Iā€™d also like to elaborate on this, if I was a wolf on my own I would have fought tooth and nail to kill Zorvo.

2 Likes

drinks, etha, and demisha are my main suspicions atm. litten is a tertiary one

2 Likes

Maybe I should have clarified sorry.

Zorvo why are you rambling in the thread?

2 Likes

What are your secondary suspicions?

I found you Townie.
I donā€™t find Doodle Townie.

Iā€™m honestly shocked you donā€™t want me bleeding out of the sheer amount of gunshots and you havenā€™t up until now a single time

Why is this an issue?

Is there something you want to talk to me about?
Something about the game?

I did not mean to say tertiary I guess I meantā€¦ quaternary? is that the word

1 Like

Fair enough. So, you living N1 doesnā€™t lessen your suspicion of them at all?