Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

@Litten i think you are avoiding interacting with me. are you?

1 Like

My d1 accuracy is below rand

Yes in fact I have been

why?

Yeah Iā€™m just pointing out what Litten stated didnā€™t make sense.

(btw does rand just mean random or are there some other connotations?)

1 Like

Proof It.

Whoā€™s the woof?

There isnā€™t anything to be turbo suspicious of. do you think there is?? I do think your posting so far today is troubling and thatā€™s probably the worst thing about your slot rn, like idk why you expect everyone to want you dead just cuz you were wrong on leafia. i was wrong on leafia, litten was wrong on leafia, littenā€™s mom was wrong on leafia, ppl arenā€™t really using this to sus other people

I found most of your d1 towny but idk

1 Like

This is a wolf tell.
Prove me wrong.

honestly zirbo god might be right on suspecting litten + arctic earlier

im not interested in pushing arctic at all today

but im not impressed with his posting today unlike he is impressed with mine

1 Like

Because right now I have messages from eevee before the game opened up on discord and I looked at them and realized that my main suspcion of you is the fact that I know my alignment and it seems like you have been subtext pushing agenda throughout the entire game, Noticbly when you say ā€œlitten exe then if town maybe leafia mafiaā€, and he told me to not bias my judgment by only knowing one side of the equation and to try to understand the other person better

In which case, I have elected to not bother interacting with you and seeing how your read on me progresses

he normally does fwiw, but i guess it got messed up for the hammer whichā€¦ he did himself so lmao

2 Likes

just random yeah

above rand ā†’ above average

normally theres 75% chance for someone to be town

so above or under rand is used for that

to avoid saying over and under 50% which would be used in non-mafia cases, and it can get confused in mafia

me and achromatic found each other at eod btw

Sorta Random, Rand means the Roll for Rolecard sorta thing.

Ah, thank you!

Like Rand Town means likely to have rolled town
Rand Maf is likely to have rolled Mafia

kewl

i still wanna strangle you (purely in game of course)

Iā€™m not expecting everyone to be wary of me suddenly because of the Leafia flip, Iā€™m just trying to do retrospective thinking about D1 and thinking that considering most of D1 for me felt like a back and forth between Leafia, you and me with you and I being linked pretty heavily together I think most wolves were probably uninvolved in the whole back and forth since the work was already done for them considering either way a town was gonna be flipped and we were too busy focusing on that, so Iā€™m mainly trying to think of everyone who stayed prominently quiet about the whole Leafia-Arctic-Demisha chain

The main people that come to mind are
-lol
-Magnus
-Merpy
-Drinks
-And technically you in the sense that like I said you were never too too concerned about me being so confident in you being town. But thinking back on it I feel like I gave good enough reasons to not make you TOO wary but just a bit which lines up with what youā€™ve done so idk

2 Likes

rand means rand chance of being town, so 80% chance of being town at the start of the game, alternative to null i guess

if you say >rand it means more likely than rand, so if you say something is >rand wolf youā€™re saying itā€™s wolfy