Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

it’s actually not, and the reason it isn’t is because he can’t emulate this crazy paranoid behaviour very well as mafia. i’m entirely confident he’s town in this game

3 Likes

does litten share this stance? has litten townread zorvo for this in previous game?

I’m still ignoring you

1 Like

@Arctic vote litten?

Zirbo is really easy to read

and yet u think he’s scum? arctic thinks he’s town?

1 Like

I didn’t vote gim, did I? I just provoked Zirbo.

tutuu you’re cute and you’re probably a villager but i’m not sold on you being very correct right now. your poe of me/litten/whoever is wrong because i’m not a wolf and i’m not confident litten is one. your other poe of drinks/etha/+1 is also probably wrong because etha tried to kill drinks yesterday despite giving themselves every excuse to vote leafia. i recognize i’m signing my death warrant if litten is mafia, i still might vote him later, cuz i need to catch up and think about things, but idk. achro thought he was town too.

3 Likes

I have solved tutuu I’m just being stubborn at this point

this post is definitely gonna add to your confbias of us being a team so lmao

ur a wolf and im going to kill you

1 Like

Yeah but then I remember I thought like that in one game with Guava and Jar. Genially thought both were town until late game where 2 wolves remain and I re-evaluated, realizing I was wolf siding before and then I called them both out as wolves.
I believe I died at night and Zenon carried after by snap voting Jar and then Guava.

And just like this game, Zenon fucking woof read me.
She did so until wolves night killed me.

For the record I think Etha just TMI’d us all villagers btw

i feel like this is just wifom, i don’t think people would ever seriously buy that defence

Glad someone is getting it like I do.

Lol normally doesn’t post a whole lot.
Drinks idk.

Are… you… fucking… kidding… Me?

1 Like

for the record I think wolves like bussing for no reason so I’m not even sure if Etha/drinks is unpairable and in fact I can see them being wolves together but like that’s extremely lazy and we shall see how drinks comes in

1 Like

Someone finally agrees on the TMI.

VOTE: Etha

1 Like

Does Arctic normally say this?

2 Likes