Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Where was Achro’s prior mention to your slot?

Because not even Zorvo thinks that someone listing several town reads like that makes specifically one of them W/W in equity.

He specifically picked out my name from a list of several and didn’t mention the others? Why? I’ve done AI things so it feels just kinda fake.

lol this guy is town

This is all Achro said.
And if Zenon is a wolf with Achro, they just planned on shoving them into the town reads in hopes this is enough.

Maybe but i also saw you dance with zorvo for like 4 days in wild west

You guys are oil and water

1 Like

You forgot to say that I’m very good at it and people should trust my town reads

Btw not specifically for this post but Tutuu is towny

1 Like

Hey if zenon is a wolf feel free to murder me i dont mind being hung for the crime of being wrong

1 Like

People. Like many people across many games have tried to scum read me for opening with one post or a few or not posting at game start or whatever else.

Because there was no follow up, it was just there.

I literally was not playing the game while Achro was before that post Zorvo

Ok but you don’t even question why they think you feel Townie?

You might be on to something there. Doodleshy can have a scumlean from me.

Either this or the long vehicle you use to get to places that’s driven by a company.

Achro loves to coach new wolves in these types of games. Take Morbtainado for instance where he coached me to help me improve.

I’m glad that you decided to give these games a second try.

Now to see how Arctic reacts to this.

Zenon probably town.

Yes they do.

Slight townlean goes here.

I’d be down for some pressure there too in order to see what develops. VOTE: Demisha

Yup.

They can have a townlean for now. I like how it feels like their thoughts are all natural and taste very sweet. Yum.

While I am town, please explain how I couldn’t be a wolf. Did you even see how I was in FAM 3?

This is pretty much exactly how I feel about lol right now.

Pretty sure I’ve seen you wolf at least once.

This practically never comes from a wolf I feel. Hard vetoing a Litten execution.

Comes across as sarcastically saying hey, Leafia shouldn’t be townread so easily for this!

Sure. Why not?

Honestly, Arctic not backing down from wolfreading me is something that I’m finding to be slightly villagery.

I can confirm this.

I think it’ll start being a bit more fun again when you learn that you’re wrong about me Litten. Just stop flashing your v card before you get modkilled. j/k

Yeah. I’m fine with locking Litten in as town. Will reeval if he’s still alive in lylo though.

No. Of course not.

I wish I had randed wolf.

Very villagery line of thinking.

Also, Zenon’s sudden suspicion on me seems pretty villagery to me because it reads to me like someone that’s paranoid that I could be a wolf after hardtownreading me last game where I was a wolf.

Both are fizzy drinks so wrong.

I’ve found I’ve been doing the exact opposite more often this game. In order to more likely find the wolves, look into those townreading me with poor reasoning.

Yeah. This doesn’t feel real. Fine with exeing Achro D2 if he’s alive at that point.

Where?

My guy I literally was not in the game between those posts when Achro was active what the fuck are you on about lol

All my posts were after 3 AM and before 7 AM and Achro got on before and after that time period… come on…

She preemptively breaks down in wolf chat before shes even scumread (i hosted a game in which she wolfed) - her apparent behavior itt isnt immediately recognizably different, but i know for a fact she feels immense amount of stress and anxiety as mafia, i think more so than town. I dont sense anxiety (of being caught) from her here. Also her town playstyle isnt conventially towny / townread. I think she knows that. And im unsure if shed mimic her town playstyle as mafia here necessarily - she would fool me sure but most of you dont know her that well i think? Id think wolf her would go for a more conventional playstyle here. But i might be overthinking it, i lost a bit of confidence towards the end of writing this post. I mostly felt more confidence at my first post i wrote about her

1 Like

I’m trying to not thread clog with arguments

But I’m me… so… also I’m hyper emotional… so…

Yeah that also caught my attention as well.
Arcy can be town for this.

No because I am towny lol

This read is wrong. Bad. Stop trying to kill obv townie players.

What put you on the lookout for an Arctic response?