Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I’m not stupid, I know.

But they could have said something about you or talked with you before the wall post of saying your Townie.

Why did you scumread me earlier?

Spew me town uwu.

1 Like

I was scrolling up to see who wrote that huge multi quote wall, i was excited to give another townread for volume, was a bit disappointed to see its leafy as shes already in my towncore so no new townread. Oh well

2 Likes

I’m like 98% sure you didn’t… actually maybe Starcraft but if you use that a meta your doomed lol

If your woof can I spew one of your partners woof?

1 Like

I know and i tr you both atm so i am trying to be a good town leader and put you in your neutral corners

She doesn’t know yet…oh no.

I’ll be very concerned if Achro and Zenon are alive late game but for right now I’m not gonna stress over it.

Leafia one has syrup in it its more than carbonation also like when I worked at the movie theatre we forced new people to drink the sparkling water in the fountain to teach them not to give it to people because it tastes not like pop lol.

When?

I feel personally called out

It would be funny if Drinks is actually a wolf who was actually lurking though.

They liked my post because i was right.

@Drinks please come play the game if you are town i dont bite.

Plus if they both are wolf, why would I bother stressing over it right now and doing something about it when I can be observing and locate the 3rd partner in that world.

How is this a real thought Zorvo… like how? I literally was not playing at the same time as them so fucking HOW.

1 Like

i didn’t say anything because i’m pretty sure i’ve seen them do exactly that as town so i didn’t really care

???

???

I’d laugh if it’s drinks ngl.

I think she technically performs this behaviour as either alignment, except she’s more blatant about it when she’s evil than when she’s good. Someone townreading v!Leafia will colour her thoughts but won’t dictate her reads, whereas w!Leafia focuses on not alienating the players who trust her as much as possible (unless she intentionally tries to make waves).

1 Like

We will see