Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

For the meme cause I scum read you early in every game

yeah litten stop flashing your v card

3 Likes

Drinks liked ur post saying theyre lurking coz theyre mafia? And they still havent said anything? That might be towny, might be too brazen to be scummy, depending on Drinksā€™ experience. How experienced are they?

1 Like

Sure.

1 Like

Im fucking dead

2 Likes

I have not the first clue but it didnt feel brazen it feels frozen.

But i am not really going to make a real read off of that i just need them to play lol

I think there is always exactly 1 wolf in litten/leafia btw

They just suddenly town read you and you donā€™t question it?

Like THAT is the point.
You werenā€™t playing at the time, when you did play they didnā€™t bother to ask or mention anything of you.

Just plopped down a town read on you.

Ignore the TMI Arcticā€¦

And plot twist it could be litten

1 Like

iā€™ve seen her wolf like once and youā€™re probably right, i think sheā€™s town right now

1 Like

So basically you agree with me. I mean like I said she does it less as town not never.

Litten is very different from fam3. Im not sure what to make of it

@Litten why are you being so different? Do you disagree you are?

Not saying Zenon and Achro always have to be wolves together they just have equity.

If it comes down late game though Iā€™m probably voting Achro.

1 Like

I never said I donā€™t question it. But he reads me mostly well. Iā€™m town. And he was expressing reads. Why would I worry about it he expressed many reads in that post including me. Townies make read posts too Zorvo lol.

Of course. I just wanted to elaborate on the subject.

Zenonā€™s frustration is presumably personally v!indicative for her.

1 Like

Given my history on fol its probably a good idea to always vote me exactly day 3 if i am alive and then sheep me day 4

3 Likes

Do you also think I break down in wolf chatā€¦

Well you should still be questioning them tbh.

I wonā€™t be here now.

The paranoia zorvo seems to have of achro is consistent between games (cop peeking him), so all is fine and dandy, zorvo keeps being town