Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Blah blah blah

God Ryujin is so hot I am so badly in love

Iā€™d break up with both my partners to date her no cap

I killed the thread lols

Iā€™m pretty obv town

Come N1 me woofies. Help me be in less mafia games Iā€™m in like 12 right nowā€¦ help

1 Like

Please explain how itā€™s wrong.

[quote=ā€œMagnus, post:480, topic:5305, full:trueā€]

I figured if Arctic was a wolf, him backing down from scumreading me was more likely after that post by Achro.

Kind of hard when itā€™s possible that Iā€™m wrong about you being town, although I donā€™t think I am.

Laughs No oneshould ever get a townread for volume though. Wolves can do it as well after all. Itā€™s not hard.

I think you were partmof a wolf hydra in a game with me once. I might be wrong though.

Yeah. Fine with locking Zenon in as town for now.

I donā€™t think youā€™re thinking of the same sparkling water that I am.

Yeah. I feel like this is pretty accurate.

Please explain this. I donā€™t think w!Litten would be acting this way and his line of thinking feels very villagery to me.

Yes and youā€™re currently at it.

Please change your vote to someone who isnā€™t obvious town.

If youā€™re a villager like I think you are, youā€™ll still be alive in lylo no matter what after last game I feel.

Oh okay i missed this

I was (still somewhat am) paranoid that you are mafia mimicing that ā€¦ unfortunate ā€œrunning gagā€. Because you know that i know that you scumreading me every game is absurd. And that you were expecting me to townread u for it. But it being your humor is also believable, i can see that. I dont think wolf you wouldnt not scumread me too though (triple negative there even i dont understand what i wrote. I meant that wolf u would probably play it out the same. But ā€¦ Paranoia usually doesnt lead to good results, ill trust my townread on u. Achro tring u helps too)

Why is litten obv town? If uve written a post on it, could you direct me to it?

Doodle is obv town. I donā€™t know their pronouns fuckā€¦

They are posting comfortably joking about their alignemt not caring about how they are gonna be perforce by pushing the narrative they would play this way as wolf. They are open and honest about their play. They are pure as fuck.

Doodle is blatantly town.

Fwiw if i towncore someone i tend to skim over their posts afterwards. This is nothing personal, im just trying to minmax my time efficiency :sweat_smile:

My only hydra was Neon Genesis Marluxion and we were town

Kill all liars.

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to stop doing it. Iā€™m acutely aware that I have a tendency to wolf read certain players incorrectly so instead I went into this game looking for town pings not wolf pings.

Neon spam hours!

Achro can have a tentative townread due to having similar reads to me. If im wrong on them AND im wrong on him being town - im double wrong - so be it. I think its more likely those reads are just right though, and even if hes mafia hes probably townsiding right now and not powerwolfing (note: using the powerwolf = aggressively kill villagers definition, and not powerwolf = be a very towny wolf definition)

1 Like

Itā€™s mostly his paranoia about Achro and me being w/w. It feels so villagery coming from him.

I think I can accept this for now.

Ah. Maybe Iā€™m misremembering then.

1 Like

Im happy to be part of a relatively high activity game w ppl putting in effort. I love the syndicate, people are amazingly wholesome. Ppl usually barely post though, average activity is like 15 posts per day phase. I end up talking to myself usually

1 Like

I donā€™t really suspect any of the active posters except leafia, so I wish the lower posters would do something / towntell so I would know if I have to look harder at people playing the game because right now Iā€™m just not lol

1 Like