Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I need to go reread lol but the reason I had them both as wolves is I found other people townier

Refresh my mind on what the game state was when she voted you?

VC ect

let me find it

They tried to break a tie to kill a villager

I think Lol fits in world with Drinks or Merpy but I do find out a little weird to feel like Lol would hard bus like thatā€¦I dunno. I canā€™t town read Lol I donā€™t really have a reason to that is compelling other than that when I real time with him it feelsā€¦ towny.

Etha felt real time in townie tbf every time I went back in thread I forgot why I wolf read them and then I open up their iso and go back to wanting to kill them
but fair, Iā€™ll talk a look shortly

Etha (5): lol, Drinks, Jormok, tutuu, Magnus
Litten (4): Arctic, Zenon, Doodleshy, MerpyDerpy

It wasnā€™t tied though

And Iā€™m not gonna lie your wagon looksā€¦ kinda clean too me lol

What matters is they thought they were breaking it

I have to be misclearing someoneā€¦

here

1 Like

Fair I hard town read them off their EoD1 but I do kinda feel like D2 they were just naked wolf even in real time

1 Like

Fair although I do understand that if you look at the wagon structure she voted with the people she town read more which is what I would have done too.

I would feel so bad killing town Merpy after hard defending her for so longā€¦ people do this a lot where they convince me Iā€™m wrong I follow them because they sound better than me and it makes sense and than I kill my town read and they flip town and I hate myself for the next 24 hours.

1 Like

REAL

1 Like

Hm?

This is the second person in a row who seemed to have more information that I do and you know what happened to the first person

I just noticed that Drinks has less posts than Leafia :skull:

2 Likes

Lol lol

Iā€™ll give some of my posts to Drinks

1 Like

I would feel bad killing lol if heā€™s a villager cuz heā€™s having a good game from what Iā€™m reading

1 Like