Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

:hmmyes:

I guess I play mafia differently than you then :woman_shrugging:

Oh no that doesnā€™t look good for me Jormok XD

I understand the concern of me hard-pushing Lol to thinking theyā€™re town-lean. I specifically said ā€œtown-leanā€, which from my understanding, means they are leaning toward town. I am by no means clearing Lol. I have explained that I found their behavior suspicious, but it feels too bold for a wolf. Maybe thatā€™s how they play wolf. I wouldnā€™t know. If you really think that weā€™re a pair, Iā€™m fine if you want to push me or Lol. If it gives us the most information, Iā€™m content with the push

1 Like

Trying to analyze the ISO under the assumption that itā€™s a wolf

Casual dismiss and dis attachment to another wolf

Could be an easy stamp of approval on a known town

Fair enough, holds up with what theyā€™ve mentioned way later down the line about not liking using meta from previous games

Not sure what to make out of this but worth noting, Drinkā€™s response to some shade thrown on them from Etha

Iā€™m not a fan of what this post is trying to accomplish but thereā€™s a lot of worlds in which Iā€™m wrong about this

This on the other hand is much more in line with what I know of your average T!Drinks

Again good post I see T!Drinks making

Not a great post but eh again canā€™t read too too much into this one on its own

Huge Drinks stonks going up

Aaaand theyā€™re back down

This feels like HARD TMI
@Zenon @Arctic thoughts on this?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If Drinks = wolf this is hard hard spew

I think D2 Etha accepted her death early and they staged to make their nonalignment even more noticeable than D1

Also, all of the stuff that I thought was wolf behavior about them people were saying it was town Lol. If multiple people who know Lol better claim they are town, I have to take that into consideration. Yes, their behavior is suspicious from my experiences with social deduction, but this could just be how they play. I canā€™t just tunnel-vision without considering the perspective of others

2 Likes

I donā€™t need to be cleared. Besides which, you did it in Starcraft Iā€™m pretty sure.

I think sheeping Etha is a winning strategy Iā€™m not going to lie

At the time that I was

At the time I was writing my response, it was tied. It took me a while to type that message because I was conflicted. If I recall correctly, Zenon told me to vote with them ā€œbecause I was villagerā€. I donā€™t remember what post that is sadly, but yeah I spent a while contemplating

You make me wanna vote you under a stupid new world assumption of you being wolves with Zenon.

If I missed any messages, let me know! Iā€™m not trying to avoid them. Itā€™s just hard to see them on phone ;-;

Probably wonā€™t though

This doesnā€™t inspire confidence in me to imagine T!Jormok but Iā€™ll dive into this endless pool in a bit

Did you steal that from me?

VOTE: lol
Sheeping Etha.

@Arctic come on

Demi is IC

Fine.

Am I not allowed to use Atlas as a placeholder instead of just unvoting?

They wanted you to be executed today and they have you as the next wolf on their listā€¦