Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I will like it more if we catch a wolf today so I don’t have to be paranoid of you trying to pocket me.

1 Like

Ah okay. Thank you for clarifying! It just seemed suspicious to me is all :+1:

1 Like

Im happy with our vote on litten atm, and in general i feel good about the game, lots of activity, lots of people towntelling. Some games u can tell from d1 they will be depressing. Im not getting this feel at all here, im feeling optimistic for a sweep

Well, as far as initial impressions merpy and doodle, two of the lower posters, seem towny so that’s helpful.

Going to need Drinks to do anything at all and for my fellow Marin fan to have some activity but so far so good.

1 Like

Yeahh u can be town. im more confident now. U laid out a scumread on me, u were told that ur memory of the events were wrong, which logically ought to void the read, as u probably shouldnt read people for something that didnt happen. Ur replying in a non-confrontantional way, u seem to not be the type of person who likes conflict, and u just wanna politely keep trusting urself and scumreading me. I think if u were a wolf ud be looking at this more logically/critically, that ur saying that ur scumreading me for something i didnt do. I dont think ur likely to do that. I think ur town and ur just gut scumreading me and ur just not communicating / explaining urself very well. So yeah ur town

@tutuu general question, what are your reads on Zenon and Leafia? I know you town read them, but can you explain why?

1 Like

i wish tutuu would write a big post on me explaining why i’m town…

2 Likes

Also, what is Zenon mafia game like?

i feel like these have already been posted
by tutuu

They have, I know

then why are you asking again lol

Because I can.

are you mafia

Unfortunately not.

3 Likes

@Litten i had this early read on leafia (quoted post). i was told that it was wrong, but it felt right to me. over the course leafia didnt stop being towny for me, i didnt call out everything i found towny, but i just focused more on slots i dont have a read on. as i said i just tend to kind of ignore my townreads, nothing personal ofc, just optimizing my time, i wanna be quick

there was this huge massive wall leafia wrote, she quoted like 15 posts, it made me just want to volume clear her

(if u click on my post it should take u near her wall)

and this is for zenon @Litten

So what you are saying is if she’s mafia she has a competent mafia partner to prevent her from breaking down?

1 Like

im sowwy wittwe awcty, but im just not seeing you being blatantly town yet! there was that one post of yours i slightly townread, where you said you’d be more active if mafia and that u expect noone to believe you. i like you, but im not giving you a free win if you’re mafia!!!

2 Likes

Both Zenon and Leafia are town reading me and I have done absolutely nothing to deserve it by the way.

2 Likes