Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Ah so the way she interacted with Merpy felt unaligned?

If we were teammates neither of us would consider bussing each other here, you already know that.

1 Like

Fuck I am gonna fuck myself over with this and itā€™s gonna be something like Magnus and Merpy ainā€™t it?

F U C K.

Yes. ā€œNot unpairedā€ doesnā€™t constitute ā€œpairedā€, itā€™s a sliding scale.

To be fair with 60 something posts needless to say Drinks D2 didnā€™t consist of a lot of valuable posts at least on my skim through it

Fair enough about your points though, I acknowledge them and agree for the most part on a reread

1 Like

You are very dramatic

Although Magnus being wolf is like WHY DO THEY BUSS TWICE during EoD.

To spite me?

I know thatā€™s why Iā€™m town reading you. Owo.

1 Like

To spite you personally because I only have it out to make you suffer, thatā€™s right.
No.

1 Like

I accept this.

1 Like

Could you give me a summary of posts that make you feel this way? Iā€™m sorry I know itā€™s work and tedious so if you donā€™t feel like it Iā€™ll understand, I can try checking their interactions on my own later tonight

1 Like

How long ago was Merpy here?

I pinged a question at her earlier.

But Iā€™m specifically interested in that since I felt they were kinda partnery in a decent amount of worlds like Zenon mentioned

I havenā€™t really started conversations with anyone in thread. Iā€™m more so the type to respond to messages than to start my own discussions

Some examples are Demi asking me about my PFP
Me jumping in on Jormokā€™s spicy food water topic
Etc.

Sorry Iā€™m not on my PC atm. Itā€™s hard to filter messages on phone. Iā€™m just responding to things as I see them. Iā€™ll look through thread more thoroughly later though. Itā€™ll be easier if you ping me, so I can find them easier when I do look later, but if not, Iā€™ll probably find them

1 Like

Iā€™ve already put some of the work in. Iā€™ll get back to you with a report on your desk by Friday.

I theorised that Etha was trying to redirect attention onto Drinks out of this POE, possibly because the trio contained two wolves (thereby explaining her attention on those three specifically).

Light shade that doesnā€™t go anywhere or square with the previous read; especially noteworthy given Ethaā€™s alleged TMI troubles. Jormok didnā€™t respond to the accusation directly, only the question about the oddity of their reads.

1 Like

Those worlds make sense.

1 Like

Actually in case itā€™s somehow Zenon/Magnus

Scrap what I said about Zenon being a villager they would totally push me for this as wolf.

Gotta make sure we account for everything you know.

im gonna morb

1 Like

Can I join?