Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

was this a joke?

Iā€™m being far more serious than I usually am D1.

maybe if she likes them emotionally. competence for the ability of being able to calm down zenon would be the ability to be liked by her emotionally, not necessarily being a good scum player

so youre saying that you know i already answered ur questions, and ur asking me again because u can, and ur saying its not a joke?

feels absurd but - why lol?

Because personally I think you are full of it, having a god knows how many people town core this early on the game. Let me guess, you are going to execute me, then execute another person outside the list, while you never die and eventually the mafia win?

what does this have anything to do with you asking me to repeat myself? i didnt give you new information, i just repeated myself

how are u pressuring me by asking me to repeat myself? is the expected outcome for wolf!me to just roll over and die because youā€™re asking me to quote my own posts?

The expected outcome is to figure out whether or not you are wolfing with them. I personally think itā€™s rather odd how Zenon handled Leafia slot this game so far as if they knew it would be inevitable that the town would eventually kill Leafia. They also seem quite eager to claim that the game is going to be easy which I highly doubt they would actually believe unless they had confident wolf reads and were sure they were accurate on them.

okay thats fine - sorry if im nitpicking but i still dont understand what the whole fiasco was with you asking me to quote my previous posts. because u said that u already knew i posted them. why not just ā€¦ u know ā€¦ quote my existing reads (which u already read) and lay out your own reads? what was the point of this little thing?

When Iā€™m wolfing I canā€™t remember my previous reads because I never had them in the first place. When Iā€™m a villager I know what they are because I had to make them up in the first place.

1 Like

woah thats pretty wild. interesting. must be the adhd right? i see. well for me its probably the opposite. im more likely to forget my reads as town (as i did for a second earlier) coz im thinking of so much that it gets overwhelming at times. whereas as mafia im constantly thinking of a plan and im more wary of my posting

1 Like

they donā€™t really focus on wolfreads so i donā€™t think this point holds much water. i could easily see her thinking the game is easy as a villager confidently townreading a bunch of people

2 Likes

Why are you so confident on doodleā€™s slot? I personally feel pretty null about what theyā€™ve posted so far

Gm btw to thread, still waking up zz

I donā€™t see how someone can look at this game, see town reads, and think the game is easy. Like sure, you may be confident in your town reads, but in my experience while itā€™s sometimes effective it also leads to a lot more paranoia because you arenā€™t really sure that you are going to hit something. Tutuu claimed they expected a sweep and Iā€™m not sure how they can see that considering there are going to be villagers they misread as wolves, even if her town reads are indeed correct.

Giga based post

Color me shocked when I dislike people implying the game will be easy when I am looking at the vote count right now.

2 Likes

They/them/that one, please! I also appreciate the support.

2 Likes

the face of the anime girl in demishaā€™s avatar is almost the same color as her hair. it makes them blend, and it looks really confusing to me, i wonder if that influences me gut scumreading them. conflating this ā€œ??? confusionā€ looking at their avatar with their posts. i think its posisble

1 Like

extraordinarily towny post

towny for being so funny