Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Pls understand what I’m talking about is the very fucking end of the day so yes it was literally impossible to fucking talk about it since she’s fucking dead

Spew is a buzzword that kills towns and often time leads to wolf victories because town ignored wolfy behaviors because “they can’t be wolf look at the spewwwwww” and I’m sick of losing to wolfy players because of this.

Drinks is being scum read by all of the people that know them and the only people defending them are like you and others who don’t know them

Why

Whyyyyy are we ignoring this

I was making a joke about Etha’s Rain Code opener.
What is Rain Code?

Ye good keep playing your game that is good don’t let others try to influence how you play do what’s best for your comfort that helps you play your best uwu

1 Like

Demisha is so pure don’t ever kill her pls

1 Like

I changed my mind again

You are town core

Really?

Can you quote every time etha voted drinks for me?

I’m in hospital and me no do isos right meow

Well i mean I probably wouldn’t anyways but defs not now lol

I feel like Jormok was pretty high posty in the other game I played with him and he was town

Can’t remember though. Someone fact check lackadaisical for me

1 Like

Hmm thought I used that term

A game by the people that make danganronpa and is fucking fire

Town to all that play it

2 Likes

Maybe but that’s not why or where I got it from lol

Bookmark!

I could but I’ll need to get back to you in a couple hours. I won’t be here for long enough.

Did I end up answering your question? I am checking, and I haven’t seen anything else

Here, Merpy.

You answered it, thank you.

1 Like

Your lack of an explanation is not convincing me to vote them. Especially since I am thinking Lol is town-lean now