Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

well, i feel optimistic, im not very good at finding scum amongst the poe, but i think i do well in building a big towncore, at least from past experience

When I look at the town core the first problem I see is the fact that I am not in it which is extremely concerning considering the fact that I am a villager and you are expecting me to believe you correctly found that many villagers that arenā€™t me.

Not to mention leafia just feels wolfy which is weird as to why you are town reading her, are you still doing that? In what universe does town leafia think itā€™s okay for them to get executed?

and also the level of towning seems to be high here on fol, at least from my 1 out of 1 games experience

syndicate town winrate has been 28.5% this year

in this game that weā€™re playing rn i think there are more people playing properly and with effort than the average syndicate game that im used to. so its a big step up for me

Also, Iā€™m voting this person.

VOTE: Magnus

I think I did that right.

@leafia what lead to this change in philosphy since you havenā€™t shown this in any of your previous town games

yeah im still townreading her. im fine with her saying its ok for her to get executed. towns say weird stuff. maybe leafia wanted to feel like a martyr. it can be emotionally satisfying to be a martyr, maybe that was her intention

town leafia is still leafia and the best way to figure out if sheā€™s town is to throw her near fire and watch what she does, she thinks sheā€™s avoiding pit traps when sheā€™s just walking into a highway blindfolded

okay im sorry litten but i really struggle seeing you writing this post as a villager, right after you wrote this earlier:

1 Like

the other part is kinda not related to this but more added reasoning as to why Iā€™m pushing them but this is the major part
town leafia is still leafia
i have never seen leafia be okay with dying

I never said you should town read me. I said I find it hard to believe that you correctly found that many villagers considering that I know my own alignment.

how come you said this then

1 Like

HOLY SHIT MINDMELD

1 Like

oh

1 Like

This isnā€™t rocket science this is literally just math

lmao

I will be in ruins if that isnā€™t v/v tbh

litten i was gonna let you do whatever but if youā€™re town can you go back to your FAM3 mode or whatever and make yourself obvious cuz rn this ainā€™t it lol

basically ur doubting my accuracy? thats fine. i dont think im the greatest player. id say i do alright though. i dont think im generally a burden for town unless i just decide to troll to amuse myself

I am not going to be changing how Iā€™m approaching this game considering the fact that the way Iā€™m approaching it is the most optimal from my perspective.

itā€™s not but 2023 has been pretty good because achromatic keeps randing town

1 Like