Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

me and arctic or litten?

Iā€™m doubting you found that many villagers correctly early on.

itā€™s not optimal cuz you arenā€™t projecting town

cant stop wont stop :polidab:

Iā€™m fine lynching Litten here, because theyā€™ve just beenā€¦ Off to me. Iā€™m going to keep my vote on Magnus though, something about them smells off, too. I could be biased because of their opinions on me, though.

1 Like

I canā€™t project town on a whim, you are stuck with the way Iā€™m playing, I am doing my best to play the game I see which is ā€œwhy is there a town core of seven people and Iā€™m not in it and they are pushing me and they are also defending people that I think could be wolvesā€

Litten hard wolf sides as wolf, so if he is wolf that towncore is probably baller lol

1 Like

Like you guys are hung up on the fact that you think I said I should be in it, I never said that, I said that from the outside of it the fact that I am not in it makes me inherently trust it less because I know Iā€™m a villager

I donā€™t get that perspective tbh. Iā€™d examine reasons and ask questions before I would be bothered by not being in it, especially as a good player.

What do you think I am currently doing?

then just vote leafia lol

wolfing

but also I am kind of hanging in the back letting you do your thing and not really trying to rip you apart so

pop off king

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to eat a late breakfast, donā€™t kill me while Iā€™m gone.

donā€™t clear litten if leafia flips wolf btw

he keeps calling her sus but refuses to vote her and is using his wolfread on her to shade other people lol

the only person i keep having residual paranoia about is arctic, but maybe im holding him to a rly high standard coz i like him so much. i can see that it says ā€œbest scum player 2021 and 2022ā€ next to littenā€™s and achroā€™s names, and i dont mean to get in the way of perceived wolf power rankings, but im just sharing that personally im more scared of arctic wolf than anyone else being wolf

1 Like

phone is back ayay

Iā€™m way too stubborn at this point to do it.

I have not voted tbis game and thereā€™s no reason as to why I need to when I can perfectly pressure leafia without voting them

leafia:

2 Likes

SORRY I HOPE THAT WASNT TOO MEAN