Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

magnus

1 Like

i figured it was something stupid so i glossed over it was there anything important

Wolfy post

Day 4 Votecount

Drinks (3): Zenon, Arctic, Zorvo
Arctic (1): lol

Not Voting (5): Doodleshy, Demisha, Magnus, MerpyDerpy, Drinks

Very little considering I canā€™t even think about what those posts aligning me with Drinks could be, I donā€™t even remember interacting with them more than once or twice

1 Like

If Drinks flips wolf Magnus looks like the last one, Drinks feels like a certain hit today either way btw

VOTE: Drinks

Let me guess youā€™re thinking thatā€™s wolfy because I didnā€™t want to write my thoughts in depth and then I seemingly ā€œhoppedā€ onto the idea of Magnus being evil because Zorvo said they scumread me

The reality is that I already thought that as I was reading thread but I had no reason to point it out yet, then Zorvo literally pinged me saying that so I went ahead and told him I was on the same page

1 Like

UNVOTE

why?

If you check my previous day I was torn between Jormok and Drinks for a vote, idr if I gave my thought process but if I did itā€™s the same reasoning as yesterday

iirc my thought process for Drinks vote was something among the lines of them having less than 100 posts :upside_down_face:

Tbf they have been a little more involved during the first few days than what I remember of Drinks in other games, the Drinks I remember posted a lot more fluff and this one seems to have been posting a lot of thought provoking questions (game related ones) instead
Itā€™s honestly a pretty bad read when I read it after writing it like that but eh, I donā€™t have any other better lead

@Kiiruma Has Replaced @Drinks

Do not discuss replacements

1 Like

Hello! Time to save this game, people donā€™t even think about trying to get me out rn.
Iā€™m gonna save my slot.

Restarting VC with Kiiruma

Kiiruma (3): Zenon, Zorvo, Demisha
Arctic (1): lol

Not Voting (5): Doodleshy, Magnus, MerpyDerpy, Kiiruma, Arctic

UNVOTE

Now I go back to lurking and waiting to have more content to read and go off of
So long jsshakevhrufucne

3 votes is easy to come back from honestly.
Alright, so, Iā€™m gonna just assume that Drinks has been lacking as a slot (I havenā€™t actively read the game honestly) and if thereā€™s other reasoning please feel free to provide it for me

1 Like

you have like 6 hours gl lmao

Oh lord. Alright, cool.
So time to try and scan 8k posts :blobby:

Alright so starting with Etha (our 1 wolf flip this game):

This post makes me think thereā€™s a wolf within Arctic and Demisha, it doesnā€™t feel as natural as their entrance on the 2 flipped villagers of Litten and Tutuu

Also not a fan of this post which talked about Zorvo and Zenon together. I think thereā€™s at least 1 evil between the duo-separation that Etha had early game and the fact nobody seems to be looking into them is weird.

This is just the quickest skim because I want to try and look at multiple things.

2 Likes

Etha also said about my slot (Drinks) being wolf in a 1-in-3 wolf team which feels a bit weird to do to a teammate but I can only say this due to seeing my card. Not sure why nobody has talked about that