Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

That’s not my reason for sussing you, it’s a reason I am lost and unsure of your slot.

In response to what Merpy just asked (i can’t quote while keeping this reply on mobile so bear with me)

Notice that you started two sentences and therefore more than half of the substance of this post with “I’m not saying that…”

That’s basically the point I’m focusing on Merpy

1 Like

Oh okay. That’s my bad for misunderstanding. That’s understandable. If at any point you feel more confident in your read on me or anyone else, please share! The more info we have out there, the better. (Even if it is you suspecting me, I would rather you put it out there) :+1:

Right so I’m willing to vote out the player who’s probably might just flip town.

But I desperately request wolves to take Magnus into F3 and not me. Thanks.

VOTE: Kiiruma

@Magnus

Don’t also just instantly go Doodle.

Take a look at Merpy.
Look at posts by Etha and Lol and compare all mentions of Doodle and Merpy together.

Either this OR we vote out Doodle and I ride or die with Demi

Unless they kill me, then Magnus might suffer

Oh so are you saying I use words like “I” and “me” more? Like making it more about myself? :thinking:

1 Like

I think a wolf post of yours with that same style goes something like

“Player X and Y did this. Player Z also this or that. I’m not saying that, player X and Z said this other thing that backs up what I’m saying”

That’s not how your posts are looking

If Merpy is a wolf can we agree they might become a level higher then Arctic?

Joking

I luv you arcy

You would be surprised how texting can change plays via in real life

1 Like

Trust me, guys, I’ll have the game solved tomorrow frfr

1 Like

Zorvo, what were your reads on the current ppl alive again? Can you make a list similar to how I did? (Like listing it in order from most trusted or least trusted)

Lol okay you’ve got this! :+1:

I still think the last wolf is within You and Doodle.

It would also mean I did a correct play this game.

Idk which one of you I would have done it to though.

Whichever is the wolf obviously though.

Then why aren’t you voting one of us?

This counts as discussing replacements, no worries you probably didn’t realize but avoid openly discussing things like “why was [replaced player] inactive before getting replaced?”

Because I might actually just be throwing and it’s Kiiruma.

I’m pretty ok on Demi now I am willing to say they are town and potentially ride or die on them.