Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Arctic has been Disconnected!

His true identity...

Your name is Shin. You are a Vanilla Town.
shinpng
As an urban explorer, Shin knows how to make use of his resources. His job is to manage items and make sure everyone stays afloat health-wise. In this game, though, his only power is his voice and his vote.

reserved for flavour

Day Six begins now and ends at 2023-07-29T01:00:00Z

@Demisha
@Doodleshy
@Magnus
@MerpyDerpy
@Zorvo

So I bluffed, Demi is a wolf, post 1587 by Lol spews them wolf.
I wanted to ensure Demi killed Arctic tonight and not me or Magnus.

Arctic was still a viable ML in F3.

You see Arctic has arguably been not having a great game. They were pushing more villagers then wolves and when the wolves did go over Arctic wasn’t on them.
And since Merpy still suspects Arctic, Demi would have likely tried convincing Merpy to vote Arctic.
I needed to ensure Arctic night kill went through so I kept implying for Demi’s mind of seeing me and Magnus both being mentioned with an almost certain Arctic death, night kill manipulation.

Then made it so Demi thinks I’m tunnelled on Merpy as well as tired to make Demi think I’ll vote out the other two players and give them what they thought was a foreseeable path to victory.

Fun Fact: Demi also said the words both “wolf” and “goon” during day 1.

VOTE: Demisha

1 Like

Unlucky

Now hammer me, tomorrow hammer Doodle and gg

Zorvo, why did you tell a player to do hammer (I think that’s what it is called). That looks incredibly wolfy to me. If you don’t give a valid explanation, I will probably vote you tbh. I was literally typing a message the other day, and it got cut off because of the early vote

Vote Count actually up now

You think you’re so smart but it was so obvious you weren’t “ride or die” on me with how hard headed you are lol
I’m not voting anyone today but trust me you don’t fool anyone, the way you play is so linear because you have close to zero interest in other slots’ perspective on the game

I want to press the vote button so bad, but I’m going to wait until you respond

Are you suggesting Zorvo is wolf? Bc if so, I can totally see that now after that

Please do not hammer after notifying me multiple times today, please.

1 Like

No Zorvo is not a wolf

He’s just bad at the game, sigh

1 Like

Also yeah at least let everyone check in before hammering, but I’m the vote today based on what I already explained yesterday

2 Likes

I refuse to believe they are not wolf. This is technically my first forum mafia game, and I know that hammer that early is never a good idea. Yeah, maybe it’s good if you talk it through with people, but that didn’t happen

I think someone also mentioned that Zorvo overplays their chaos when they’re wolf. I can see that being the case here

I’ll be real I actually think you’re factually lying about this

Let the record show that it doesn’t matter if you’re wrong about this (or if you’re right for that matter, I don’t see why that’d ever matter), but wtf post are you talking about? I never say that kind of word

What does this prove exactly?

1 Like

Well said lmao