Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

This is unironically the most toxic shit to say, game aside

This is exactly the same as when someone says

“They pulled the trigger themselves” yeah you just gave them the gun, the ammunition and prepared the gun for them ahead of time knowing they’re a new player and they seem uninterested in the game

This doesn’t exempt you of responsibility, these attitudes of being a chaotic fucko and then washing your hands off responsibility every, single, time is genuinely irritating

Whatever the case, this is just how you play, I already know it and I won’t succumb to the emotional vote everyone wanted to

1 Like

From my understanding, you told Doodle to vote Kiiruma (who was the last vote needed to hammer)

1 Like

I’m multi-talented, I can blame you all.
Nevertheless, Kiiruma’s death is fine. I would’ve preferred to execute Doodleshy yesterday, as Demisha suggested, and then her today and Kiiruma in F3. But it’s whatever.

1 Like

No, I think I’ll blame you

1 Like

Arctic said we could. :man_shrugging:

This is not AI.

1 Like

I still think you should’ve asked the group what they thought. I would’ve said no

2 Likes

Same goes for you considering you dropped a list of post numbers that supposedly implicate me but you’re too lazy to quote

Whatever the case I don’t care enough because my slot’s off today anyways, I already told you what the elim path is to win

1 Like

If I somehow am wrong and fucked up here on Demi, I can figure out which one of Doodle and Merpy it is.

I have questions for them if F3 happens.

Questions specifically involving 2 different flipped wolves.

If Demisha’s evil, she’ll have to capitalise on an alternative today without seeming opportunistic. Do not rush today, please.

1 Like

Keep in mind guys I townread Kiiruma and Jorm.

But Arctic clearly thought I was throwing.

Gotcha

Why didn’t you say it then when I first mentioned it to Arctic and Arctic gave permission?

Demisha. Your order of suspicion is Doodleshy > Merpy, right?
Is that founded more on suspecting the former or trusting the latter?

We probably should have done that…

1 Like

Sometimes I can be idiotic

But Arctic ticked me off when he said “throwing”

Fucking no I ain’t.

If I was a wolf.
The game would already be over or it would be LYLO

Don’t be too hard on yourself. It feels like some players here aren’t having fun, but it’s all a game at the end of the day. Everyone should just remain open to communication.

2 Likes