Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I would have played this game entirely differently

I do have tells you know

1 Like

What youā€™re saying doesnā€™t align with your votes. You voted Jormok in like every vote and then got Kiiruma killed via hammer.

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad wolves didnā€™t kill you Magnus.

Your nice to hear.

1 Like

Etha and Lol went down generally independently of you. Iā€™m not saying you didnā€™t contribute, but that each of them went down by a concerted effort.

I hope they kill me tonight.

But if Merpy is villager they probably bring us to F3 and if Merpy is wolf they probably bring themselves with me to F3.

It could also just be Demi and we win today. :man_shrugging:

Was founded more on trusting the latter which I was wavering a bit on with todayā€™s posts of her but admittedly they make sense, sheā€™s upset at the hammer

Basically you die either way

1 Like

I donā€™t really have a lot of fuel to distrust Doodle, but thatā€™s exactly why, inactive and nothing of substance soā€¦

Yeah I did vote Jorm every time I pointed that out before lol.

When Jorm and Kiiruma got executed though, my vote was on them due to Arctic.

And I want to suffer

If I was wolf, I wouldā€™ve let the hammer thing slide and brush it off as ā€œZorvo chaosā€. I am being vocal about this because I wanted that time to discuss with the town. Since we donā€™t have confirmable info, our discussion time is precious

2 Likes

In other words, I wouldnā€™t be nearly as fired up if I was wolf

1 Like

I can believe this

1 Like
Summary

Lolā€™s wagon on the third day interests me here, because he didnā€™t pres-vote onto Jormok when pressure was on his back.

Hmmm what are you thinking exactly? :thinking:

lol (3): Litten, Zorvo, Doodleshy

lol (4): Doodleshy, Litten, Zenon, MerpyDerpy

I donā€™t think evils coordinated very well in this game. Etha went down quickly and Lol capitalised on that opportunity, and when Lol was going down it makes sense to imagine the third wolf also did the same thing.
It doesnā€™t look like Demisha voted Lol on D3 from what Iā€™ve seen thus far, though.

Was Demisha not around?

Legacy reads.