Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

So at least if my team loses, it was a group loss since I was the only one that actually noticed you.

That being said.

Letā€™s Go

Demisha - Doodle.

@MerpyDerpy

I need you to see that I am town, I donā€™t want you to get manipulated by the last wolf.

Ask me some questions if you must, realize I am obvious town here.

Iā€™m treating you as a villager because I think if you could fool the rest of my team, you can have this.

I can see You, Demi and Doodle flipping wolves in a vision world sure.

But I think out of the 3 players, you deserve the win the most due to being the least suspected player.

I agree with this. If I was wolf here, I wouldnā€™t suddenly turn on you. I have no reason to, and it draws unnecessary attention to myself. I am under no pressure of being voted, and in this hypothetical world, you pushing Kiiruma wouldā€™ve helped me. (I wouldnā€™t be so vocal about it)

1 Like

In the end, the victory should go to the team or player who played the best.

You arguably would have done this best with the only you didnā€™t completely fool was myself.

And Iā€™ll trust this.

As I said, you would deserve this victory the most if you are a wolf.

Apologies for missing start of day, was busy. About to make dinner, but Iā€™ll pop in for a bit to talk.

I canā€™t promise that because I donā€™t fit the criteria for your request sadly

If youā€™re a wolf though you could though theoretically. :man_shrugging:

Especially in this game, social reads are everything. If almost everyone in the game says someone is town, they are most likely town. The only person who defended Lol directly was you (and Jormok a tiny bit). I am not saying youā€™re a wolf. However, it is important to keep in mind who is clearing who. Odds are the people who are barely cleared or donā€™t have good reason to be cleared are your evils. After all, Lol ended up flipping wolf
Also, you talking this out with me makes me feel better about your alignment, so thank you!

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t call it obvious town, but I am willing to talk things out with you!

Of course. Thereā€™s that theoretical world where I am wolf, and the bet applies to me, but I am telling you it isnā€™t reality :+1:

1 Like

Sounds Good!

Man I was kind of expecting to be DoA today, but Iā€™m glad I get a chance to speak. Not that I have anything in particular to say. I want to execute Demi, as I said yesterday.

Merpy and Drinks. Sorry.

Doodle and Drinks. Iā€™m messing up.

I thought Arctic cleared Merpy?

It was Doodle not Merpy

1 Like

The ā€œD-ā€œ names messed me up, Zorvo.

1 Like

Ah ok

1 Like

Itā€™s all good. I did that during this game except I think it was like ā€œLittenā€ and ā€œTutuuā€ or something goofy like that. The names didnā€™t even start with the same letter, and I swapped them ;-;

1 Like