Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I also have anxiety disorder and tics

Try me

Shit sorry.

1 Like

Mans tryna pull out ā€œmy disorder is worse than yoursā€ card.

Were you eager to participate in this game? Or did your friends coerce you into joining?
How much experience in the field of social deduction do you have?

I feel like we should be allowed to edit posts just to correct pronouns

Day 6 Vote Count

Not Voting (5): Demisha, Doodleshy, Magnus, MerpyDerpy, Zorvo

Wait are we not allowed to edit posts?

Really?
I thought Atlas was voting.

Only for grammar mistakes

Youā€™re allowed.

Do not edit posts in an attempt to gain an advantage. Editing minor spelling/formatting errors on your posts is allowed.

Oh okay phew thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been doing :+1:

I was eager to join, and I have lots of experience with social deduction, but only in voice. I have had no prior experience with FM and Iā€™ve realized itā€™s REALLY HARD. Or at least this format is. For me.

3 Likes

So itā€™s Pronoun mistakes as well?
Alright then let me fix that.

You arenā€™t allowed to edit your posts from beyond the grave or during the night to correct your trains of thought or make yourself look better on reflection, anything like that.

Yeah that makes sense

1 Like

Done

Yeah I understand that. Although I have played TOS and Mindnight, this game still has significant differences (mainly not having confirmable info lol). I havenā€™t played a social deduction game that is 100% social and 0% information. At least, there isnā€™t one that comes to mind :thinking:

If Iā€™m good and not a power role, I suck. When I have info, I do crazy shit with a 50/50 success rate. Merpy can confirm.

What information has led you to suspect Demisha?