Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I know by the end of the day I would have voted Jormok, I remember vividly that during that day we had a noticeable back and forth if you look for it in which I felt kinda convinced about him being the more wolfy slot and him mentioning things like “you’re wrong but that’s okay I love you all” or stuff like that

1 Like

I backtrack read that back and forth a bit farther, I find it hard to imagine that as wolf theater between Etha and Zorvo and if it is that was pretty convincing. It doesn’t really change a lot in my mind because I already had Zorvo locked as town

Being completely honest even after lol’s flip I always thought Etha and lol barely interacted as slots but I know some of you had made summaries of that before (and from what I remember there were, in fact, not a lot of posts about it)

1 Like

This list is actually pretty great to have

Considering Etha probably would’ve ignored lol’s slot if she was town we might’ve been able to notice lol being a wolf earlier, but what’s more interesting is that with this list, as a 3rd disconnected party (aka not speaking from my own slot because I already know I’m town) I’d say the last wolf is between Doodle and Demi

1 Like

Also according to the VC, Merpy also looks the most town out of the 3.
It legit would mean that if Merpy is a wolf they basically just sat and watch Etha get pulled out Day 1 by Doodle.

1 Like

As I believe Doodle was the cause and effect of Leafia’s execution going through.

1 Like

This is correct

1 Like

Could be wrong but I looked at VC’s during the night and remember seeing that!

1 Like

I’m willing to answer any other direct questions if you want me to but I already said everything I needed to say to try and help you (Specifically not you because you’re dead during night kill but the other towns) during F3

Once you feel like there’s nothing more you can ask out of me or instruct to the others before proceeding you should go ahead and hammer my slot

1 Like

I agree, I think we win with Demi Doodle but if it’s Merpy I take my hat off, she fooled me

1 Like

Thank you Demisha. I’m not sure why you proceeded to unvote Jormok later.

You’re actually hurting me.

Assuming I’m interpreting this comment correctly, Merpy’s D1 vote tied Etha and Leafia’s wagons, but as the hour’s end drew near she was open to persuasion. (#2593)

This might spew Demisha as Town.

Egh.

I was reminded of this interaction from the beginning of the game.

Doodleshy started this game feeling enthused and self-aware, but they fell off pretty hard after the first day.

1 Like

I’m planning on venturing off to sleep, I think. If anyone’s around, have a good night.

1 Like

Did they even mention how they saved Etha and got Leafia Executed?

Oh wait NM, they were already on Leafia.

I misread votecounts

1 Like

Especially during that first vote, I didn’t feel confident on either of the ppl being pushed. I wanted to hear what ppl had to say. Etha is my friend, so I felt bad voting them. However, Leafia seemed more townie to me. That’s why I ended up voting Etha and not following the majority despite it being obvious that Leafia was going over

1 Like

Doodle voted Litten over Etha.

Doodle voted Arctic over lol.

And I still don’t forget the fact Leafia said Me and Achro were TvT and for some reason Doodle repeated the read and treated it like it was an original thought.

Then later Etha called me and Doodle TvT.