Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

But I guess it wasn’t so much of a tunnel since you voted Doodle in the end

I think it would depend on the situation, but typically, yes. Because think about it this way: Townread players are never going to be voted which means I have a higher chance to be the vote target. Meanwhile, I can try to sway the ppl who suspect me out of voting me. It just feels like a safer kill to preserve my passiveness imo

1 Like

You KNOW someone gonna put this in FM quotes post game.
I can feel it.

Interesting? This game is so far out of my range it isn’t funny.

Gotcha.

I KNOW
It’s like if your a wolf you did a meta change but FUCK Merpy sounds pure to me

Aw I appreciate that. I know we had our ups and downs earlier, but I appreciate your kindness here. Regardless of this game’s result, I am glad we found a moment of peace :heart:

1 Like

Dude I don’t fucking know.
I don’t wanna vote first.

1 Like

Lmao

We have time to talk it out. Vote starts tomorrow at 9 PM EST I think?

@Magnus

So since you asking a lot of questions how about I see some stuff from you.

Can you explain your thought progression on some stuff this game.

Like for example the Executed Wagons and how you felt during those EOD’s.

2 Likes

All I know is, from my perspective, it is a pure coin flip. I can see there being realities where either one of you is the wolf, and things would fall into place and make sense

Pardon?

Oh wait does it not?

IS VOTE TODAY?!

I am confused. I don’t have the handy-dandy vote timer ;-;

Oh wait I meant ends lol. I think that’s when the deadline is

1 Like

It’s important to note that I replaced into this game not really intending to try really hard, like with Netrunner.
During the first EOD, I was vaguely listening to Achro talking about Leafia being town, and while I didn’t directly discuss it with him (because I usually just let Achro cook on the first day), I had no direct reason to suspect her the way I usually do when she’s an obvious D1 evil. I threw out a counterwagon on a player that I thought was drifting through the game (Etha), and it took off immediately.

During the second day, suspicion clung to Etha. If I wanted to take credit I could’ve just voted her immediately, but I held off because I felt like being contrary, I guess. I voted Litten a couple times to maintain competitive wagons, but Etha was always my preference because I’m predisposed to distrust Litten each game and it was a less spicy kill with less of a risk. I was never deadset on Etha being evil, but rather a slot that should go either way.

During the third day, I read into Etha spew and concluded that a wolf existed between Jormok and Demisha. I voted Jormok and stuck to them for a while. I don’t remember a lot from this day, really. I know Drinks was a counterwagon, but I thought Etha spewed them Town so I let them be.

During the fourth day, it was mainly between Drinks and Lol, I think? I’ll double check this quickly.

The deadline is in two days from now, but in practice it won’t actually go that far.

1 Like

On the fourth day, I brought up Lol’s lack of commentary on Etha’s slot.

Summary

My suspicion was already on Demisha, and yet I didn’t make an attempt to push that on D4. (#7873) I was not a particular fan of the Drinks/Kiiruma wagon on that day, but I wasn’t going out of my way to ignore it either. I wanted a counterwagon, and so I brought up Zorvo and Demisha, and quickly agreed to Zenon’s proposed Lol wagon as well, because all three of you were in my previously established POE. I was not trying to capitalise on the Lol wagon to make myself look good, nor was I trying to take credit for it. I voted late that day, same as the other days.