Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I think D5/D6 are recent enough that I don’t really need to summarise them.

It’s not really like Helluva Boss Mafia. Zorvo and Merpy. Two players that I said had weird interactions with each other yesterday. Yet there are parallels.

@MerpyDerpy
Here’s an example of Demisha townreading Zorvo over you.

Oh wait. Zorvo’s Valorant FM experience doesn’t resemble his Starcraft Overhaul game.

Thinking it over…
I might take a short rest.

I’m going on my walk now. Please be gentle.

Wait hold up, what was Tutuu’s read on Magnus?

Ok.

I’ll be honest if I was an uninformed spectator and I had to vote someone I would probably vote myself.

But I know I am town so I know that would be wrong

Like I know for a fact the last wolf has bussed and distanced.

This is exactly where I am at.

However I do know that this F3 out of the both of you benefits Magnus more only from the simple fact we have both tunnel pushed each other this game.

Get OVER HERE!
Let me slap you with my Gyarados!

1 Like

Also for Tutuu’s reads from what they said I can imagine after lol flipped wolf they probably would have brought Merpy into town reads based on the “lol and Merpy’s interaction contains a wolf but not two”

What do you mean by this? :thinking:

Is this Demi townreading Zorvo over me? It looks like Demi puts us on the same level :thinking:

I’m going to assume Tutuu’s read list has the town members in the top half and then wolves on the bottom? If so, Tutuu was right about Etha but wrong about Lol. Plus, Magnus and I are both in the town column. From your perspective (if you’re town), you know that isn’t possible

Again, have fun on your walk!

1 Like

Respectfully, this statement means nothing to me. I can claim I am town all day bc I know it from my perspective, but it doesn’t make me any more town to you guys if I say it. This isn’t meant to be mean. I’m just letting you know. Proof is your best friend here, Zorvo :+1:

No, the town reads are here: