Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Well mainly cause every single person familiar with my game knows I’m fucking town but also because kingmaker is a stupid idea and if the people town reading me follow you onto me because of some dumb convoluted concept that gives no info I will lose all faith in the mafia community.

2 Likes

Omgus is towny change my mind lolz

lol is this just because he said you lose a lot of games

1 Like

Can’t sleep and based on dozens of games with Zenon, Zenon is likely town

Drinks is null for me if that helps.

Willing to give Etha a townlean for now. This post sounds vaguely villagery to me after all.

Willing to give

Doodle a slim townlean for the honesty in these posts as well.

Okay. Taking away that slight townlean. Why are you so certain Demi is town?

This proves that you don’t know Zorvo at all. He literally never shields his scumbuddies and is a hard busser just like I am.

Zorvo is treating Achro this game like how he treats scumbuddies. I still think they’re both villagers though. Please leave reading Zorvo to the professionals. Especially if you’re town.

I doubt it. Arctic is blatantly lying to try to make me look bad.

This honestly has me laughing IRL. Laughs

This is something we both agree on at least.

She’s telling the truth. Execute Achro our secret 4th wolf Litten!

I can confirm this too.

Effort isn’t always AI and I’ve seen wolves go to far more effort before. Also, he’s really nitpicking with his reads and ignoring several things about both me and Arctic.

Please get sober soon Zorvo. Arctic hasn’t been villagery at all. Have you even seen how he’s treating my slot? If he was a villager, he’d know better than to act like that.

How am I being wolfy?

Possibly.

There’s literally no way a villager can be this confident on a slot this early.

I get you.

And yet you still think I’m a wolf.

Going to hard veto a Zenon exe honestly. She gets to be my new top town because Zorvo is acting a bit weird. Still think he’s town, but not as sure any more.

1 Like

i don’t want to fos leafia for making pro-town posts but i still think this sort of thing is uncharacteristic for her so lol

Uncharacteristic for me in what way?

The thing though is she’s not willing to die. She’s fine saying she’s okay dying but put the KM on her and she’s gonna fight tooth and Claw and you know it

That is not inherently wolfy though

I’m not used to seeing you posts things like that. In the FAM3 postgame Atlas said your wolfgame is characterised by wanting to gain towncred and doing / saying things you think will be pro-town, which is what that post is

It probably doesn’t mean much in this case since it’s a reasonable stance to take if you townread both of zorvo and achro

If you’re town in this game then take it as a compliment because I think you are making pro-town posts, and this would be an improvement of your towngame, but the alternative is that you’re a wolf lol

2 Likes

False. I am willing to die Zenon. Try and prove me wrong. Maybe it’ll make people realize that Arctic and Demi are likely w/w. Also, if only one of them is a wolf, which is possible, it’s always Demi here with Arctic confbiased beyond belief.

VOTE: Leafia

This is why I want to kill you every game even though i know you do it as town…

I hate this shit

I dunno why it just makes me wanna murder lol

This feels like such an awkward and unfair assessment of an obv joke

1 Like

What joke?

Your town… so town…I will murder people if they kill you.

1 Like

Demi is not town here Zenon. How can you not see that? Especially with how she’s acting towards Arctic’s slot.

how is this post relevant to that? doesn’t this post disagree with your take that leafia/litten is v/w?

why?

Because i can’t see how a villager would ever bet their life on someone else being town in a mountainous game on D1. Her confidence feels super TMIy.