Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

They aren’t weak or shallow they are just non traditional reads based on concepts most people don’t read into in mafia games.

1 Like

If Leafia dies and flips wolf I’m burning Achro at the stake and than maybe Litten too

1 Like

I disagree with this OMGUS isn’t inherently bad and people push this narrative that anytime you vote someone voting you it’s bad omgus which is just whomp whomp

do you have any reasons to wolfread leafia independently of this association with zorvo?

sorry about all the questions, i don’t normally do this but i feel like there are a lot of unstated assumptions and leaps in your solving which i’m kind of fos’ing right now

Is giving people space and encouraging them to play their own game not telling them vote they have to play and forcing them into a box they aren’t comfy in

1 Like

I actually really really despise this post.

I assure you that you should not be making this read

Unironically I think this is the wolf team

1 Like

Going to try to call it a night again so good night everyone. Besides, Arctic is the only one reading my posts apparently. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

don’t format your notes like this if you are going to send them in the thread. there isn’t a good way of checking the posts you’re referring to and no one is going to back and forth between this many posts and it means a lot of people probably won’t actually read your content.

2 Likes

That is the most pepega thing I have ever heard yo say in my life Zenon. Apparently you learned nothing from.Lackadaisy. Good night again everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Kill me now

yeah can somebody explain this discrepancy because i’m not really sure what to do with drinks lol

1 Like

I agree

This is good and towny

Why Doodle?

Why not Leafia?

Why is this even wolfy?

Why do I think all your thoughts are fake

lol you’re a villager

1 Like