Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

VOTE: leafia (i legit havent read anything lulz i just saw the vote count)

1 Like

happy birthday

we are gonna have two birthdays in this game cuz mine is on sunday lol

1 Like

Lets play a game

Am i misreading people

Litten i doubt i am misreading. Suggesting kingmaker is pretty fucking unhinged for scum litten when he knows people will hold him to it and he has felt like his usual town self to me which is something i usually id pretty fast.

So litten is for sure town.

Zorvo seems out of his scum range as well and i think i know his scum range.

Magnus is posting as i expect town magnus to post but i also dont know their scum range

Zenon isnt posting like she has previously as scum so her meta says she is town atm and i have little reason to doubt that.

I think leafia is town but willing to vote since 5 people want to tell me i am wrong and i am petty.

A lot of town reads are on people i dont have experience with which is my highest frequency of being wrong. Probably being too nice to someone there.

I guess lol could be scum even though i tlā€™d him earlier. Lol is a tricky one so it would never surprise me if he is scum randomly.

Drinks is exactly null which is a little gross.

Arctic feels super towny to me and people i tr but i guess i should check scum meta to maybe make sure of that.

It is fun playing with new people but that also means i have to be extra critical of my reads.

Also demisha exists.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œZorvo, post:749, topic:5305, full:trueā€]

your reads were even worse but im glad u can finally unite under one banner

1 Like

yup i have

donā€™t townread him for this, he thinks he is unlynchable as mafia and there was a game where I asked if we could halfway rule him on day 3 if he hadnā€™t voted out any wolves - he was mafia, he agreed to it, didnā€™t vote out any wolves, then didnā€™t die on day 3

iā€™m leaning on him being town rn but iā€™m still a bit wary because he was a bit weird earlier and it felt like he was upset at people who i think are town being townread so easily lol

1 Like

also any reason is valid i could say my poop smells funny and vote arctic because of it and this is honestly a realistic scenario i like voting arctic for no reason

4 Likes

do it then bozo

Wasnt their one game grand idea which was a weird ass game

I do this literally hundreds of times a game and youā€™ve never called me wolf for it

Why?

i was watching sumo with lukundo and he said his pee is green and that reminded me of arctic
VOTE: Arctic

5 Likes

what is pne

Yeah but thats like day 3

This would be day 2

And he knows my legscy is to kill him if i die n1 my read be damned its funny

So i will tr him but also kill him anyway.

2 Likes

Typo of one

1 Like

I disagree

3 Likes

Does it conflict? One can slank and still pocket people no?

2 Likes

i figure u would still learn the basics of mafia

idk just rubs me the wrong way the ammount of questions that should be pretty simple to figure out if you played mafia before but i also havent caught up

my spidey sense tells me etha might be scum just from looking at vc (sry ik this isnt helpful this is half-trolling half-being honest with my random astrology crystal girl indigo child salt lamp palm reading crystal ball buffoonery)

1 Like

But you tr jormoc who is still asking questions too.

Feels like a little confbias since i looked and merpy started pretty fluffy too.

Anyway i read back on some lol games and i am pretty sure this is lolā€™s town meta but i dont claim a god read here

or i think im just tunneling my townreads. when i snap townread someone i have difficulty reevaluating i just dont wanna. sometimes good somethines bad. sometines win sometimes lyun