Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Going to take a nice long nap now as I haven’t slept in way too long. Had to fast for a blood test last night which kept me up. That and playing Super Mario RPG on my Wii U after hearing about the remake of it so much. Played through the entire game in mostly one sitting. Can’t wait for the remake to come out. Faints @.@ Zzzzzzz. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

The good news is if Leafia is a wolf she has been coached this game so it narrows the suspect pool down a lot which is nice.

1 Like

I think I overall agree with voting Leafia, but I’m not 100% confident enough to switch my vote. Either way, seeing them flip would help me out, I think. Give me some base to work off of. My confidence has nothing to do with anyone’s logic, I’m just really good at second guessing and doubting myself. I feel a lot of people have made good points, and I’ve just been kind of… Here. I want to add more to the conversation, but I have nothing. Zorvo claiming me wolf is bothering me because literally all I’ve done is be confused, but go off. I don’t want to vote them in retaliation or anything, but I think they should look somewhere else. Though, I suppose I’d be saying that regardless of alignment, huh?

From the one game I remember playing with Zorvo I can say that at least this is partially true, lucky for us Zorvo isn’t a vigilante this game so I don’t think this is something to be concerned about

1 Like

This has been a very strange day 1 indeed.

1 Like

This is extremely eyebrow raising

1 Like

Especially when pointing this out

1 Like

Questions? Concerns?

[quote=“Demisha, post:1718, topic:5305, full:true”]

:neutral_face:

These slots look worse and worse by the minute

Can’t believe my post worked ngl

But it has 8 likes now so I think town is throwing.

Thank you for calling this out because you can absolutely clear people and you can absolutely lock people as wolf in SD

I do admit it is a novel idea that a team of litten/achro/leafia would decide that leafia should sacrifice herself randomly when the only time I have ever wolved with leafia we end game’d together.

2 Likes

This feels extremely towny

3 Likes

It’s not, not everyone plays in giant SD games or giant lobbies/communities, plus the term “mislynch” isn’t as common anymore like Achro pointed out.
It could also be a case of english being their second language (like with me! Wow!) even if I know it’s not for Merpy, so don’t jump to conclusions like that over that kind of semantics imo x.x

I looked over at FAM3 and one of the first thing Demisha did was glomp Arctic over there and call him town so if nothing else that makes it seem apparent that Demisha is town atm

1 Like

Who has been coaching Leafia?

1 Like

I am not convinced she is scum, but if she is scum it actually literally cannot be litten based off meta. His anti-bus meta is firm.

Yeah, this is why I didn’t think their fascination with me before they even townread me was that unusual since they did it there too

Yeah, I hadn’t realized.