Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

You don’t look stupid.

This is just unironically pretty whatever, I don’t get it either adklglsfjkdhlk

Then who lol? No one is coaching leafia except litten or tutuu

I’m not sure why you think she’s being coached anyway

Because why would she just kill herself unless it spewed someone looking extremely towny? Otherwise this makes no sense.

Though, actually going back to this on a serious note. There’s no way in hell there isn’t a wolf in the likes of this post. The funnier a person thinks they are as wolf, the more likely they are to like this post. Yes, I am using this for reads.

I don’t know you guys, but I know Jormok is 100% the kind of person who would like that post as wolf, but his extensive note taking and a few other factors dissuade me from thinking he is.

Who out of the other seven thinks they’re a comedian, cause I can and just might put slight scum on them.

I do!

Can you just say who then lol
I don’t understand how you have this thought otherwise

It occurred to me that when Demisha quoted Zenon saying she’d burn me and Litten back to back if Leafia flipped scum that is the only person at the moment that makes any sense at all as a power player with scum leafia, otherwise there are really no valid partners setup to earn credit for this.

I don’t know the depths of Zenon’s range, but I thought their solving had been quite towny and the timing doesn’t really match up.

I have chilled out today waiting for Litten to take the reins, he said he would be doing so soon so I look forward to holding his feet to the fire.

I was wary of you at first because since I didn’t know you at all I thought your standalone gif posting was a one time thing of posting fluff and creating presence but clearly it’s not a one time thing akdjlfljksgljk

That said you have very cheerful and happy vibes and I like that so you’re definitely leaning on the former side (?

This is what someone whose mostly loved by people would say

It is why I am invested in opinions on good partners for leafia. Zenon says me and litten, which a moment’s thought should render that fantasy if you know anything about either one of us, and I haven’t heard much beyond that.

Achro, Litten, Leafia, Zorvo, Arctic, Zenon, and lol all have slight sus on them from me now, though I’m leaning heavily on some more than others.

What have I done to arouse your suspicion?

I mean I guess if you’re imagining a perspective of a town voting Magnus so all the wolves feel confident wagoning there and then that towny rescinding and using that information in the future, otherwise like wtf I don’t see what you mean

1 Like

This.

You were pretty spot on with that statement so you deserve them tbh

I’m unsure how funny you think you are yet, but you don’t seem to consider yourself a comedian, so it’s a small suspicion.

I do actually have a nice sense of humor, but I don’t really joke about being a wolf as a wolf.

I mean, you can say that, but as an outsider I can’t really just believe you on that. I’m sure you understand.

It’s happening again chat, I simply cannot follow lol’s play style aklsdgjksfhgjlk it’s too beyond galaxy for me to understand, this happens every game with lol that’s why I’m so scared of this player LMAO

3 Likes

Why not? There are only 3 wolves, I am statistically more likely to be telling the truth than not.