Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

no I just want to decompress

after I decompressed I murdered leafia in hood with Chloe so only good things happen when I decompress

oh no the post wasnā€™t relevant it was just i saw your name and i recalled i wanted to make that comment

iā€™m insecure

itā€™s my way of having plausible deniability if iā€™m wrong

2 Likes

thatā€™s one of my ultimate blunders with social games, i kinda just assume everyone knows whatā€™s going on in my head which i shall now go through the process of trying to fix

my wolfread of leafia is pretty much me just sheeping to be entirely honest, i donā€™t know leafia very well but i know that some others do.

The people who I currently believe are town-coded have had votes on leafia or pushed against them somehow (you, achro, demi, etc)

zenon town lock for agreeing with me

1 Like

I think your probably town.
And like sure a ML day 1 is like doesnā€™t hurt too much because we have allot of town and we can gain info but still.

You know your town if your town, you should be fighting to keep town alive, including yourself.

As Town:

Your win condition isnā€™t get executed and have the rest of town get info to figure out the wolves themselves.

Your win condition is eliminate some woofs.

Meaning we should aim to execute woof.

I will be voting with Litten when he places his vote, and then probably busy during EOD.

If you want to kill me Iā€™m Vanilla, so you donā€™t have to worry about me being power.

Why did you have a need to say this?

People should know what setup they signed up for.

2 Likes

Iā€™d laugh if I come back into thread and see Litten voting Doodle with me and then Achro like trying to hard push Leafia over.

Nah Iā€™m voting with Litten today. Heā€™s King.

We will see

alright time to kill a wolf in a minute

1 Like

Alright time to get back to work.

Go get em @Litten

1 Like

to let you know what the king is currently doing, he is currently determining whether leafia is a wolf who should die

Achromatic why the fuck is leafia drunk with power this seems suboptimal to figuring out if they are a wolf or not

I will be shocked if this is not w/w

Why are you voting doodle